“I respect him hes a warrior” After trying to put his face through the canvas

His job is to keep fighting until the ref stops it, when the ref stopped it no more punches was thrown so what the fuck is the problem.
If the goddamn fight had gone the distance people would be bitching that he did not finish him now he finishes him and they are bitching
about that I mean fuck man

Millennial males have become big ol softies and wouldn’t even know how to handle a woman like This <7>

Millennial males have become big ol softies and wouldn’t even know how to handle a woman like This <7>

Right, please do enlighten us with your expertise on handling professional female athletes.

Or is it male athletes that strike your fancy? I mean, given your username and all.

Right, please do enlighten us with your expertise on handling professional female athletes.

Or is it male athletes that strike your fancy? I mean, given your username and all.

I do well with collegiate men don’t judge

Glad he destroyed that bum and triggered a bunch a pussies.

That's a good point but some guys have to let it all go and become an animal to fight. That's why I'm not a big fan of teammates fighting, one guy might be holding back and one may not. Has Stephens ever fought a teammate?

The bottom line is mma is not like most sports, they are fighting not playing a game with a ball. They are both trying to hurt each other and if you've never been in a fight then you don't understand even if you train regularly. (Btw that's not directed at you).

He gave him props and was respectful after the fight, that's about as much sportsmanship one should expect if any at all after two people fight.

Tried to quote you kung fu bb but messed up somehow

Theres no way Stephens didn’t know that fight was finished after that flying Elbow. How can you intentionally try to inflict extra damage to a finished opponent and then come out in the post fight interview all high and mighty. You just broke homies face after he’s already sleeping.. don’t pretend you have respect or admiration - it will get you more fans.

Pathetic post

Fighters are thinking several moves ahead and throw strikes in combinations, they train to keep fighting until the ref calls it off. Your responses is just the standard dumb bitch routine you get when a noob watches a slow motion gif a bunch of times and then thinks that it took place like that in the fight. You are telling jeremy stephens what he would have done if he was allowed to watch the end of the fight 100 times in slow motion and then go do it again

at first i was like "is this thread serious" then I was really saying wtf when people agreed with TS.

I'm not asking for Machida v Munoz every fight, and it is the refs job to step in, but Stephens does this every time. I don't think people understand how dangerous it is to land clean like that on an already incapacitated opponent. And the refs can only be so fast.

Guess you didn't watch back when Wanderlai was in his prime or you weren't a fan of his either.

Theres no way Stephens didn’t know that fight was finished after that flying Elbow. How can you intentionally try to inflict extra damage to a finished opponent and then come out in the post fight interview all high and mighty. You just broke homies face after he’s already sleeping.. don’t pretend you have respect or admiration - it will get you more fans.

You keep going until the ref stops it. Lots of guys have recovered when many said it should have been stopped - just ask Pat Barry and Kongo.

You keep going until the ref stops it. Lots of guys have recovered when many said it should have been stopped - just ask Pat Barry and Kongo.

I introduced a couple of friends to UFC by watching that event live.. good times. Sure, you're right. I'm talking about the instances in which a guy takes an absolutely devastating shot and is clearly finished, like Romero v Weidman for example. With the Emmet finish he's actually asleep though

Gotta love psychos like Stephens, they are worshipped by you mindless fools one day, and the other they wake up in jail with rape and battery and assault charges.

Lol what a sick culture you got there

MMA Fighters are no humanitarians...

They dont need to be murderers either, but i guess in the sick twisted society you live in unhappy fools like you enjoy the violence you've been receiving applied to others
<Fedor23>

Stephens is a hypocritical moron.

And his beard sucks.

cmon man- he's goin for that young theodore roosevelt look

481597_original.jpg

To you maybe

I don't expect cage fighters to be saints. I always find it amusing when people think MMA fighters embody the spirit of martial arts like they're followers of Mr Miyagi or some shit like that.

In reality, most would be team Cobra Kai. Many are bullies who would enjoy hurting people in or out of the cage. Guys who get in to bar fights and beat someone half to death with a buddy rather than walking away are like that.

Back