“I offered to fight Frakie Edgar when Holloway pulled”

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well as a Conor fan, I’m dissapointed he didn’t even pretend he wanted that fight.

I know fighting Habib on short notice is probably the dumbest idea on the planet but he owes the division/fans

Well as a Conor fan, I’m dissapointed he didn’t even pretend he wanted that fight.

I know fighting Habib on short notice is probably the dumbest idea on the planet but he owes the division/fans

there no way conor even offered to do that. the ig post from conor was him grand standing.

He doesn’t owe anybody shit and it’s dumb to think he does.

<This7><This7><This7>

Tony is the one who signed the contract to defend his belt. He's the one who owes the fans and the UFC. Conor made UFC more money than Tony ever will in 10 careers. He's cemented GOAT status. He doesn't owe anybody shit.

<This7><This7><This7>

Tony is the one who signed the contract to defend his belt. He's the one who owes the fans and the UFC. Conor made UFC more money than Tony ever will in 10 careers. He's cemented GOAT status. He doesn't owe anybody shit.

Hes goat becuase he made alot of money?.. Didnt know this was UMC..ultimate monopoly championships..lmao

Cemented goat with no title defenses..YAP..makes sense

Finally as soon as you become a champion of a division you owe it to the sport , the division full of contenders and your fans to defend your belt..so he absolutely owe people shit lmao..

Wtf kind of cuck thinking is this..well he makes alot of money so the rules dont apply or he can shit whereever he pleases lmfao..what world is this..

Go suck Conor's dick and piss off.

Hes goat becuase he made alot of money?.. Didnt know this was UMC..ultimate monopoly championships..lmao

Cemented goat with no title defenses..YAP..makes sense

Finally as soon as you become a champion of a division you owe it to the sport , the division full of contenders and your fans to defend your belt..so he absolutely owe people shit lmao..

Wtf kind of cuck thinking is this..well he makes alot of money so the rules dont apply or he can shit whereever he pleases lmfao..what world is this..

GOAT pay in modern pro sports always corresponds to GOAT player (or arguable GOAT player).

Michael Jordan. GOAT player, GOAT pay.

Tiger Woods. GOAT player, GOAT pay.

Lance Armstrong, GOAT cyclist (PED bs aside), GOAT pay.

Floyd Mayweather, GOAT boxer, GOAT pay.

Conor McGregor, GOAT MMA fighter, GOAT pay.

Axiom

You don’t think a champ has to defend his belt?
I don’t mean owe as in he absolutely has to, he’s free to retire or do whatever he wants, but getting stripped from both of your titles because you don’t want to defend them is pathetic

GOAT pay in modern pro sports always corresponds to GOAT player (or arguable GOAT player).

Axiom

You think jimmy g is the goat nfl player or qb?

Axiom

LMFAO. that you group these PEOPLE. With conor considering one just koed him lmao..

And the rest have a had lengthy careers with several titles and defended or were returning champions in there sport lmao..and non of them sat out and waited during there primes. ..they played on.

Your fucked

LMFAO. that you group these PEOPLE. With conor considering one just koed him lmao..

And the rest have a had lengthy careers with several titles and defended or were returning champions in there sport lmao..and non of them sat out and waited during there primes. ..they played on.

Your fucked

Can you offer a counter example, where a pro athlete in a modern sport has 2x or more career earning than second place - as is the case with Conor, but is not considered a GOAT of the sport?

You can't. Conor is GOAT, you just have a hard time accepting the cold hard facts because you are extremely biased against Conor. But the numbers have no emotions and are objectively quantifiable, and according to the numbers, Conor is by far the highest paid MMA fighter of all time, therefore, as is the case with all highest paid athletes, he is GOAT of his sport (until someone comes along and surpasses his career pay anyway).

Can you offer a counter example, where a pro athlete in a modern sport has 2x or more career earning than second place - as is the case with Conor, but is not considered a GOAT of the sport?

You can't. Conor is GOAT, you just have a hard time accepting the cold hard facts because you are extremely biased against Conor. But the numbers have no emotions and are objectively quantifiable, and according to the numbers, Conor is by far the highest paid MMA fighter of all time, therefore, as is the case with all highest paid athletes, he is GOAT of his sport (until someone comes along and surpasses his career pay anyway).

LeBron james makes more money then micheal jordan ever did..playing ball..still isnt goat..

Stfu ..money has no bearing on whos the greatest lol...its skill

Don’t be naive. He just said that to keep his name in headlines.

LeBron james makes more money then micheal jordan ever did..playing ball..still isnt goat..

Stfu ..money has no bearing on whos the greatest lol...its skill

1. LeBron James is absolutely in the conversation for basketball GOAThood. Basketball GOAThood is nowhere near as clear cut as say, Hockey/Gretzky, or MMA/Conor.

2. MJ makes more than LeBron when adjusted for inflation. Economics 101. Did you miss the part when I specifically stated GOAT pay FOR HIS OR HER GENERATION?

You don’t think a champ has to defend his belt?
I don’t mean owe as in he absolutely has to, he’s free to retire or do whatever he wants, but getting stripped from both of your titles because you don’t want to defend them is pathetic
Well, obviously he doesn’t have to. Should he? Yes. I’d love to see him fight either of these guys. I would have liked to have seen him step in instead of Max. But the ufc wouldn’t let him anyway on this short of notice. The money has already been spent on advertising. They’re going to want months of building up his next fight to maximize the profits.

Back