“I know my father is going to smash me when I go home.”

Yup, I agree its hard to believe. But hes muslim and these muslims always listen to there parents and obey them

would you like him more if he hit his dad back?

You think his dad really will beat him? Lol nah dawg. It's just an expression..aka my dad will be pissed at me.

I guess it's backwards when you don't go on tv and throw insults at your father for millions to see like the great American Floyd Mayweather.

/sarcasm

Believe it or not some cultures still exist where they respect their parents and don't throw them in nursing homes.

If you respect your parents you let them beat the shit out of you, without fighting back

I think it's possible his dad lays hands on him. And Khabib will accept his punishment because overall he's a respectful guy and his father is more than just a dad, he's been his coach his whole life too. I'd imagine the respect in that relationship goes beyond father son.

Khabib made a really idiotic decision but its still forgivable. He really hasn't done anything else I'm aware of except smash opponents (not named Tibau) and show respect.

new-the-flintstones-movie-warner-bros.jpg

His dad will probably make Khabib work extra hard in training and that's probably it, tbh.

Back