“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement.” - Kawa, Jones' agent

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Malki-Kawa-460x270.jpg

“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement,” Kawa said.

“You’ve got to just take a look at the testing and how this thing went down. Jon passed two (random, out-of-competition) tests, July 6th and July 7th, ... and in passing those two tests, they test for all of that stuff we failed for. So therefore, you’re talking about from the day he passed that test until the day before the fight, he would’ve had to have ingested something that would’ve caused this test to come out positive.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...-believes-it-to-be-another-tainted-supplement

If Bones passed two random tests on July 6th and 7th, that means this East German made steroid somehow got put into his diet/supplements by the July 28th.

This is the same line used, though, by JDS and Brock's team when their boys pissed hot.

LOL !

Almost bet? Almost?

Does that mean you won't bet your life on it?

Almost.....He didnt almost tested positive tho, there is the difference someone needs to explain to this guy.

Malki-Kawa-460x270.jpg

“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement,” Kawa said.

“You’ve got to just take a look at the testing and how this thing went down. Jon passed two (random, out-of-competition) tests, July 6th and July 7th, ... and in passing those two tests, they test for all of that stuff we failed for. So therefore, you’re talking about from the day he passed that test until the day before the fight, he would’ve had to have ingested something that would’ve caused this test to come out positive.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...-believes-it-to-be-another-tainted-supplement

If Bones passed two random tests on July 6th and 7th, that means this East German made steroid somehow got put into his diet/supplements by the July 28th.

This is the same line used, though, by JDS and Brock's team when their boys pissed hot.

This is terrible logic. It assumes that because he passed two tests he was clean. It ignores the possibility that Jones beat two prior tests with masking agents or that USADA tested his prior samples for turinbol.

Ok scumbag #2

Go ahead and bet your life on it, Malki. Someone will take you down by the river and put a bullet through your head if he is guilty.

He sounds like a sleazy defense attorney.I almost bet my life that's what they are gonna try to "prove" when they appeal it or whatever. It's not what ya know it's what u can prove. Thank u Denzel

No no no, bet your life bro. If you lose DC stomps you to death. Let's go!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

Malki just sounds like a guy who will flippantly say whatever makes his guy sound innocent. The "tainted supplement" argument is already widely mocked.

So you basically , Would NOT bet your life on it

1Ew5gdQ.png

The guy is a goof. I've read some ridiculous stories about this scumbag.

U can't almost bet ur life on it either u do or u don't

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back