“I’m sending you to sleep for good” - Colby Covington

In an already brutal sport that many in the mainstream still look down upon its an irresponsible thing to say but its Cringey Colby desperately jumping up & down desperate for another second of attention. Sadly this is what a sport many of us love is quickly becoming, not that far off a WWE soap opera where fighters are no longer rewarded for performances inside the octagon but rather their antics outside.

Colby puts me to sleep every time he fights.

Conor is just as annoying.

Remember him being quoted constantly for saying he was going to (weird and ridiculous as it was) 'crush his hips' and pass Nate's guard? The big ridiculous quote about Nate teaching 'kids jiu-jitsu' blah blah.

Yeah, he got choked out in the second round.

The cheese ball talking is by far the least interesting thing about MMA.

Sending us to sleep from boredom Colby?
Sure.

He's got no power to KO Woodley.

All Coby needed to say was “I’m going to Marquardt dat ass to begin my title reign ”
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Problem though, Colby isn’t 70% the striker prime Nate was...lol

He did nothing to a blown 155'er then made excuses about why he could not finish takedowns.

He's the king of wall and stall

All Coby needed to say was “I’m going to Marquardt dat ass to begin my title reign ”
tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Problem though, Colby isn’t 70% the striker prime Nate was...lol
Nor is he on roids like that cheater was.

Makes sense since Colby is such a finishing machine. His most exciting fight was the one he got subbed by Alves in like 60 seconds.

Colby is transcending the trash talk and heel game to new levels.

The sooner you move on from ConMan and accept Colby’s greatness, the easier it will be

Serious question, how old are you?

He’s not lying, when his fights are on I fall asleep.

Nor is he on roids like that cheater was.
<{fry}>

Sadly Nate was very inconsistent after the TRT ban and when USADA took the reigns. You’ll be hard pressed to find a fighter that wasn’t on the juice back then, as the younger Diaz bro says “everybody’s roiding”...lol

did conor ever come up with something more original than his opponent's country or height?

What's he gonna do? Show him his fight videos? They put me to sleep.

Back