“He took so much weight off of my shoulders. I owe a lot to Conor. I love Conor.” --- Ronda Rousey

office-exec-executive-boss-manager-management-rmon1650_low.jpg

Ronda > Conor

in terms of star power though

Floyd made Conor in the end
Zuffa heavily funded Conor

no need for stacked cards/rentals/paid magazine articles/tv interviews

no way. Ronda WAS bigger than Conor for a bit, but once he knocked Jose Aldo out, it turned into a different thing and especially when he knocked out Eddie Alvarez. when he became 2 weight division champion his popularity was at an all time high.

the reason he got to fight Mayweather was because he was the most popular fighter in the world at that time. the Mayweather fight didn't make him popular, it's the other way around, his popularity brought Mayweather to him.

Again this fake bullshit.. oh poor me, oh the pressure... I had to carry the sport... such bs... you made millions and had a great time until you got kicked and punched, this sport changed her life and she acts like she is giving her life for us or some shit.

Honestly not even bothered to listen to the interview, but I can't help but feel she's being sarcastic.

"Oh I'm so glad there's another fighter with more star power than me"

No way her ego is cool with that.

Maybe the weight from Dana and to make the UFC money. Happy Conor was there to take away a tiny amount of the humiliation.

fake supporting fake

wonder what she thinks about what conors views are about pro wrestles and wwe fans not to long ago he was taking shit about wwe superstars and wwe fans

Lol as if the statements of this mentally ill woman means anything.

I mean that literally. It means nothing. Her saying this is akin to a bear (who can somehow talk), saying something like, "oh yeah, this fish here is my friend, I would never harm it."

Cut to two hours later, and that bear is EATING that fish when he's hungry.

My point is this, she's mentally sick, and volatile. You shift the variables just a little bit, and her statements do a 180. That's how she's been all her life. How do you think those petty feuds with Paige Van Zant and Arianny Celeste started???? (notice I didn't use Tate, cause in order to illustrate my point, I'm bringing up examples in which this mentally sick woman delusion-ally created a feud unilaterally, feeling sleighted; not usying Mayweather as an example either, cause that little beady eyed, mouth-breathing, English language-botching, ghetto cunt deserved it, for being a woman-beater).

She bashed those two (PVZ and ring girl) because they were cheering for Holm. Do you realize how CRAZY that is? Ronda took that as an insult and bashed them. She's mentally sick.

Give her about a year in WWE, and after her honeymoon period is over, watch what happens the MOMENT she gets a storyline in which she doesn't agree with the ending. Tell me 3 good reasons why you don't think she'll throw a temper tantrum. She's going to have all kinds of backstage heat, be hated by the other female talents, and it's going to devolve into a toxic environment.

Ronda > Conor

Conor biggest ppv of all time > ronda
conor biggest ppv in mma(ufc) > ronda
conor's lowest ppv > ronda's best...

So tell me again who has more star power? having a couple of sentences in a couple of movies doesn't give you more star power...what proves star power are the ppv results you get...how many people pay to see you.....conor > ronda....

Ronda > Conor

Lol, yea and they didn’t “fund” Ronda

Greatest athlete ever has never been mentioned in the same sentence as Connor

The promotional job they did on Ronda was easily their best ever, Connor did a lot of the work himself, Ronda doesn’t have a marketable personality or look

Lol, yea and they didn’t “fund” Ronda

Greatest athlete ever has never been mentioned in the same sentence as Connor

The promotional job they did on Ronda was easily their best ever, Connor did a lot of the work himself, Ronda doesn’t have a marketable personality or look[/QUOTE]
and she did well with the cards she got

Conor biggest ppv of all time > ronda
conor biggest ppv in mma(ufc) > ronda
conor's lowest ppv > ronda's best...

So tell me again who has more star power? having a couple of sentences in a couple of movies doesn't give you more star power...what proves star power are the ppv results you get...how many people pay to see you.....conor > ronda....
did you compare cards also and how much one was promoted?

they threw Ronda in as a main event with the crappest cards out there and she sold the arena out / 1+ in PPVs

she wasn't heavily promoted to the point that they gave her fake rentals and tuxedos to pretend she was making millions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back