“Fury was Robbed...”

Admittedly, i obviously don't know shit about scoring boxing. but... There's just something that rubs me wrong about giving the guy backing up, that got knocked down twice, the nod.

How was he not dominant? He controlled the fight, controlled the pace, landed more shots, made Wilder miss and had the better combinations. What else does he need to do to dominate the fight other than knock Wilder down or out?
In a few rounds, he just didn't really land much. Showboating doesn't factor into the judges cards.

The robbery is the 115 -111 score in Wilders favor you spud. Not the 113-113. Seriously, do you just troll constantly?

Do you understand a split decision? Lol. If the judge had it any way in favor of Wilder it’s still split...

Bro even if it was two knock downs and two rounds that's 6 points in 4 rounds..

That leaves 8 rounds to fury..

115-111 Deontay is madness

My dude, my point is 2 or 3 rounds for Wilder is still close. The fact that Brits HATE to acknowledge the existence of swing rounds or it’s close is why UK boxing is soft and the reason for desperate needs to justify the limelight. CJ Ross or Adelaide Byrd with wider margins was the “robbery.” Now 115-111 is a robbery? Didn’t Fury hit the canvas twice?! This is retarded bro. Tell your brothers to keep it real

My dude, my point is 2 or 3 rounds for Wilder is still close. The fact that Brits HATE to acknowledge the existence of swing rounds or it’s close is why UK boxing is soft and the reason for desperate needs to justify the limelight. CJ Ross or Adelaide Byrd with wider margins was the “robbery.” Now 115-111 is a robbery? Didn’t Fury hit the canvas twice?! This is retarded bro. Tell your brothers to keep it real
It's not just the score. It was the rounds that he gave. All first four rounds he gives to deontay.. You can be wrong sure.. But that wrong..

Nuh uh.
IMG_7985.jpg
IMG-20181202-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• 01d0ba00e37ef4ce38a2005e69c76762 (1).jpeg
    01d0ba00e37ef4ce38a2005e69c76762 (1).jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

115 - 111 is a robbery... knockdowns are worth 1 point, knocking someone down twice and doing fucking nothing for the rest of the fight should not equate to that score.

This thread is trying a little too hard.

It's not just the score. It was the rounds that he gave. All first four rounds he gives to deontay.. You can be wrong sure.. But that wrong..

Nuh uh.

Sure. a lot of the times however Fury was just banging away at Wilder’s turtle defense. It looked good, but many of them weren’t landed shots. Looks good on TV and many fans count those as points... the best card was the Brit judge. It made the most sense. 1-2 first rounds were swing. Rounds 6-7 were imo Wilders only comeback counters and looked good. After that Wilder looked boring trying to still be the head hunter. He still got 3 rounds outside the 2 knockdowns. That’s a close fight.

At this point however, Wilder has cracked 270lbs elites to the canvas...twice last night. Can Joshua take those shots?

115 - 111 is a robbery... knockdowns are worth 1 point, knocking someone down twice and doing fucking nothing for the rest of the fight should not equate to that score.

Doing “nothing...” that’s rather easy to claim when Fury’s head was popping back various times simply by Wilder’s jab. How were Wilder’s body shots compared to Fury?

Doing “nothing...” that’s rather easy to claim when Fury’s head wasn’t popping back various times simply by Wilder’s jab. How were Wilder’s body shots compared to Fury?

Considering Fury landed more Jabs, bodyshots and power punches. I'd say that answers your questions.

Sure. a lot of the times however Fury was just banging away at Wilder’s turtle defense. It looked good, but many of them weren’t landed shots. Looks good on TV and many fans count those as points... the best card was the Brit judge. It made the most sense. 1-2 first rounds were swing. Rounds 6-7 were imo Wilders only comeback counters and looked good. After that Wilder looked boring trying to still be the head hunter. He still got 3 rounds outside the 2 knockdowns. That’s a close fight.

At this point however, Wilder has cracked 270lbs elites to the canvas...twice last night. Can Joshua take those shots?
Honestly I feel like it's more likely Joshua would knock Deontay out. Deontay was eating shots and Tyson has pillow fists. AJ is technically way more proficient than Deontay and I don't think Deontay could eat some of Joshuas shots.

I think Fury vs AJ is likely to be the more difficult match up based off of yesterday's performance.

Considering Fury landed more Jabs, bodyshots and power punches. I'd say that answers your questions.

Effective shots. It’s not the amateurs in tallying scuffs. You’re not a judge

Effective shots. It’s not the amateurs in tallying scuffs. You’re not a judge

Effective shots? Did you watch the fight Fury had Wilder looking cautious after every exchange, Wilder couldn't even make Fury cautious after knocking him down.... and for all you know I could be a judge lmao. You're not a judge either so what makes you the authority on the subject?

Honestly I feel like it's more likely Joshua would knock Deontay out. Deontay was eating shots and Tyson has pillow fists. AJ is technically way more proficient than Deontay and I don't think Deontay could eat some of Joshuas shots.

I think Fury vs AJ is likely to be the more difficult match up based off of yesterday's performance.

Tyson is 30 years old. Elites improve with fights. Fury was not a lard ass like in his two previous bouts before Wilder. Let’s see the rematch. I’ll bet you that IF Wilder KO’s Furyor looks significantly better it’s the same thing as GGG fans still crying that Canelo lost the rematch. You know we heard it all before

Effective shots? Did you watch the fight Fury had Wilder looking cautious after every exchange, Wilder couldn't even make Fury cautious after knocking him down.... and for all you know I could be a judge lmao. You're not a judge either so what makes you the authority on the subject?

Who walked who more down? You think judges don’t score pressing forward? It’s cute how people think that Wilder didn’t have counters or single pressed shots of his own on top of walking Fury.

I’m content with the Draw. That shit was no robbery. It’s the same GGG crybabies about “robberies”

Admittedly, i obviously don't know shit about scoring boxing. but... There's just something that rubs me wrong about giving the guy backing up, that got knocked down twice, the nod.

Theres just no way around it being a really tough fight to judge - agree that tho Fury threw alotta combinations (respectively) many of them didnt really land flush at all. Fury sure seem to out point Wilder but there'd just be something inherently wrong about giving the fight to a man so close to resembling living death. Still a fun fight to watch tho very unresolved

Who walked who more down? You think judges don’t score pressing forward? It’s cute how people think that Wilder didn’t have counters or single pressed shots of his own on top of walking Fury.

I’m content with the Draw. That shit was no robbery. It’s the same GGG crybabies about “robberies”

You should watch the fight again. Its cute how you discredit Fury's smart boxing. If walking down won fights Floyd would be 0 - 50

No problem with the draw. Fury was winning, but the two knockdowns evened it up imo. Now if that one judge had it at a draw THEN the two knockdowns, 115-111 isn't inconceivable...

Theres just no way around it being a really tough fight to judge - agree that tho Fury threw alotta combinations (respectively) many of them didnt really land flush at all. Fury sure seem to out point Wilder but there'd just be something inherently wrong about giving the fight to a man so close to resembling living death. Still a fun fight to watch tho very unresolved

Fury fans aren’t content that Fury won 7 legit rounds with proper boxing. They hate that Wilder win 3 legit rounds boxing and 2 rounds having floored the Gypsie King. Brits are sore losers. Reminds me of PAC vs Marquez 4.... Marquez perfectly times Pac’s obvious keeping straight Left and lights out... Pac fans say, “he got lucky... Pac was winning...”.

Same shit

Back