“Entire Board Resigns”

Pride'sResurrection

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
USA Gymnastics board to quit over Larry Nassar abuse http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42837471

Are we supposed to believe that 150+ women were sexually abused by ONE man and nobody knew or did anything??? Honestly??? How weak are women that 150 professional-level women athletes can be touched “inappropriately” before one speaks up???

Honestly this dude should be flagged by USADA because he’s 150-0. You see what the fuck I’m saying??? Nobody is that successful without raising major internal flags

Really??? 150 of these women were molested and not one said a thing? Geez no wonder Hilary didn’t win

During the Olympics, NBC saturates it's viewers with gymnastics and swimming.

They spend many days following the women's gymnastics team around to get fluff pieces about each of them.

The producers follow these athletes at school, at home, at their training facilities, with their coaches, with their trainers, with their friends, at the mall, etc.

I'm scratching my head wondering if there was not a hint that something shady was going on being picked up by a producer, reporter, or cameraman during the production of these stories.

What did NBC know and when did they know it?

Dude. 150 athletes coming out going HE TOUCHED ME ZOMG.

150????? Come on man. There’s something missing here otherwise women are simply inferior to men and deserve to be subjugated

Wait they haven't resigned yet?
I hope there will be more investigations because this must be one of the biggest scandals in Olympic or sports history.
Even worse than East Germany giving their female athletes roids without them knowing it.
Should probably extend that into other sports as well because I am having a hard time believing this only happened in gymnastics or only in the US.
The stuff those girls said in court was heartbreaking especially that mom from the girl that committed suicide.

During the Olympics, NBC saturates it's viewers with gymnastics and swimming.

They spend many days following the women's gymnastics team around to get fluff pieces about each of them.

The producers follow these athletes at school, at home, at their training facilities, with their coaches, with their trainers, with their friends, at the mall, etc.

I'm scratching my head wondering if there was not a hint that something shady was going on being picked up by a producer, reporter, or cameraman during the production of these stories.

What did NBC know and when did they know it?
ABS Sports used to "get up close and personal" - apparently the gymnastics coach did too.

What is the ratio of women who get sexually harassed to women who benefit from sex with the same men?

USA Gymnastics board to quit over Larry Nassar abuse http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42837471

Are we supposed to believe that 150+ women were sexually abused by ONE man and nobody knew or did anything??? Honestly??? How weak are women that 150 professional-level women athletes can be touched “inappropriately” before one speaks up???

Honestly this dude should be flagged by USADA because he’s 150-0. You see what the fuck I’m saying??? Nobody is that successful without raising major internal flags

Really??? 150 of these women were molested and not one said a thing? Geez no wonder Hilary didn’t win

150????? Come on man. There’s something missing here otherwise women are simply inferior to men and deserve to be subjugated
Three messages since September 2016... and THESE are two of them? Holy alt-account, Batman.

You’ve been sitting on this shit, haven’t you?

Last edited:
Torn between common sense and victim blaming.

There better be some more fallout from this shit than just a bunch of resignations. If people knew about this, they should go to prison for a long time. Send them to that same judge for sentencing.

These were in most instances young girls so there's that plus to pin this on " women being inferior to men " you would have to explain all the abuse committed by people representing religious institutions and getting away with it for years and then there's Jerry Sandusky etc etc

Does anyone remember the episode of Friends when Joey discussed his tailor and how he used to "cup" his clients as he took measurements. Joey that it was normal and Chandler and Rossi has to explain to him that is was not.

I wonder if the number is so high because these gymnasts were literally children at the time of the assault and didn't realise they were abused until they were adults.

We are gonna see some olympic level mental gymnastics when people involved in this will try to explain their silence about this.

This whole story is really starting to piss me off.

The media is failing here once again.

Of course there is something wrong with this picture.

There was obviously a conspiracy to keep this quiet.

Just one more story showing a massive cover up of child rape.

Penn State, Catholic church, Denny Hastert, stories of schools where 100's of kids over decades time were raped.

How about instead of #metoo, we change it to #thePoliceHelpedRapeAChild

The tin-foilers are the retards though folks. Not the idiots swallowing the propaganda.

There better be some more fallout from this shit than just a bunch of resignations. If people knew about this, they should go to prison for a long time. Send them to that same judge for sentencing.

How many cardinals from the Catholic church, or board members from Penn State are in jail, for aiding and abetting child rape?

Good luck with that.

While people demand someone lose their job, for an offensive comment, these people walk free.

#metoo = useful idiots

They were children, not women, and a doctor is in a position of authority and supposed to be trusted. You're sick.

How many cardinals from the Catholic church, or board members from Penn State are in jail, for aiding and abetting child rape?

Good luck with that.

While people demand someone lose their job, for an offensive comment, these people walk free.

#metoo = useful idiots

How many people at the BBC or other British government agencies who covered up for Savile faced any kind of justice? Let's face it, Savile molested probably thousands and this doctor pos molested 150+ and God only knows how many kids were victimized via the church over history, not to mention Sandusky. In all of these cases the predators did it over a number of years without the public at large knowing about it. There could be several types of situations like this ongoing right now also being covered up. People clearly have some kind of disturbing knack for looking the other way when young people are sexually assaulted on a large scale. Maybe some of those crazy conspiracy theories about elite pedophile rings aren't that crazy after all.

Back