“Cowards” Who Tap To Strikes.

SharpTeeth

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
544DC19A-0EA6-4022-800F-61AB6301955F.jpeg In the wake of Joanna desperately trying to persuade everyone that she didn’t tap, which I suppose is up for debate, I wonder if it’s really all that bad if she did. We don’t fault fighters for saving their limbs by tapping, but when they’re stuck in a bad spot having their brain rattled, it’s cowardly? Let’s not, beyond reasonable doubt, convict cage fighters as being pussies so quickly. It’s oxymoronic.

502EE82A-3778-4F6F-9727-67FFAEBD014C.jpeg

Tapping to strikes is the same as turtling up and waiting for the ref to stop it - you're giving up.

Cowards who tap to strikes >>>> coward keyboard warriors who talk shit from behind a computer screen.

<{hughesimpress}>

TS. What is your fight experience?

Unconsciousness and heavy damage are THE factors (other than age) that deteriorate a fighters chin. Smart thing to do is to tap out, keep your chin, and learn from it.

Cowards who tap to strikes >>>> coward keyboard warriors who talk shit from behind a computer screen.

<{hughesimpress}>
The TS is saying it isn't a pussy move to tap to strikes if you are about to get brain Damage. I agree.

Let’s have less tapping to strikes, and more money for public schools!

I bet you'd tap to strikes if Walt Harris kneed you in the nuts and kicked you in the head if you werent expecting it. Might as well kill two birds with one stone hear.

The TS is saying it isn't a pussy move to tap to strikes if you are about to get brain Damage. I agree.

Yeah I know, I was not aiming that at TS but at many users on these boards.

You know who you are.

Your title triggered me hard and I was about to call you the ultimate Sherdog insult - a Cuck. But your post is reasonable.

I don't think anyone who steps in a cage to fight can be called a pussy.

To be honest, I didn't read your OP before I posted.
Ya, she definitely tapped.
But fighters that tap aren't cowardly. They're done. They know it. It's smart.

oxymoronic , thats a unusual word for sherdog. Interesting TS

Your title triggered me hard and I was about to call you the ultimate Sherdog insult - a Cuck. But your post is reasonable.

I don't think anyone who steps in a cage to fight can be called a pussy.
You haven't been to many local shows have you lol
I've seen some shit man. Some actual cowards.

She tapped fast like a coward get over it. It’s not like she was getting destroyed for 5 rounds she tapped after one punch and some partially blocked ground and pound after talking all that shit. <45>

Someone who has probably never been in a fight trying to question the heart of someone who does it for a living. Pathetic and unclassy....

Back