“Conor/Khabib is shook or in the others head” Mega thread

Saying Conor ducked Khabib? What? Khabib forced the press conference to start without him (yes conor was late but they were going to wait for him) and then got frustrated and stormed off the stage after 15 minutes. Dana was like "awkward..."

khabib said if conor was late im leaving so he did.

<mma3>
This man was much more shook.
That fight was over when they touched gloves. My God. I've never seen a fighter look more lost and I've never seen another fighter look more confident. That was crazy. "Allah" will protect Khabib from this and I'm not even kidding.. I think his faith is a big factor in this fight.

Lol it’s like you guys will come up with anything to make yourself more confident in your guy.

He wasn’t shook, dude just ain’t playing Connors games. We will see Saturday, I’m just wondering hypothetically IF Khabib gets him down and starts just abusing him and talking to him like he did Mj or Barboza is Mac gonna ask out?

Khabib looks the same to me as he does before every fight, I think people are just trying to find something that isn't there.
It’s always like that with Connor fans

Reality doesn’t stop them

He's very pissed off. It will definitely affect him negatively in the fight. But mentality isn't everything, at the end of the day skills pay off more.

Khabib can be shook and also dive at Conor's feet all night and win.

Rumor has it that he was back stage the whole time but didn’t want to go out.

As soon as Khabib left and Conor felt safe he came out. Sucks he’ll have to walk out first on Saturday so he has no chance to hide from Khabib
You are a moron

Yeah khabib is a little nervous and conor is probably scared to fatigue

There's numerous ways you can choose to earn funds.

i think that khabib hopes he doesnt lose

but conor hopes he doesnt lose

Kebab is majorly shook, couldn't even see out the 1 hour press conference <45>

Back