“B-b-but Khabib got hit wit a left... T-T-Tony got grazed with a right”

Is it me or does anyone else find scared Connie fans projecting fear of dangerous opponents funny?

It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night(ie Khabib over MJ, Ferg over Lee, etc.)

Imagine that... playing down the performances of guys setting historical win streaks in the UFC while Connie himself is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL.

So be honest Connie fans... just how scared are you guys of El Cucuy?

<21>
Huge fan of both. They are my 2 favourite LWs. I am sticking with Conor hurts Tony early but he survives and takes Conor out in round 3 or 4 at the latest.

Tony is the best LW in the world until someone beats him IMO.

you're a fucking idiot

Conor doesn't want Jose next. UFC will probably give him Alverez
Dunno Alvarez has amazing wrestling and cardio. Conor can obviously catch him, but I'd have Alvarez as like 3-1 favorite. Conors cardio being outted as complete shit even if he spends 5 months focusing on it is not a good sign. Alvarez will get him down fairly easily and Conor will need to KO him in the first two rounds before he gasses or his chances diminish a lot.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 21, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Eddie Alvarez debuts UFC rankings at #14 (before his first UFC fight)
Cerrone doesn't hold a single top 10 win in the world yet. Alvarez has like 6 of them. No way in hell should Cerrone be above Alvarez. Not...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 8, 2014 in forum: UFC Discussion

Gilbert Melendez vs Eddie Alvarez Booked For UFC 188 Co Main Event
This will show if Alvarez is truly elite. IMO he should be 0-2 against Chandler who isn't even top 10, and hasn't had a top 10 win in like 7 years.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Feb 23, 2015 in forum: UFC Discussion

Eddie Alvarez debuts UFC rankings at #14 (before his first UFC fight)
...media does the UFC's rankings. Which media? Because almost every site has Alvarez in their top 5. How the fuck is he #14? that's just ridiculous.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 8, 2014 in forum: UFC Discussion

Eddie Alvarez on the potential Conor Mcgregor fight
...dominated Conor till he gassed, yet you think bum grappler Conor is going to beat Alvarez? lol. Conor would be the easiest fight of Alvarez career.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 5, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

people don't get that style make fights, Conor is going to beat down Eddie Alvarez
Styles do make fighters and Alvarez is one of the best wrestlers at 155 and Conor would have some of the worst TDD at 155. I like that people...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 22, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Dana White: Conor McGregor has agreed to a deal to fight Floyd Mayweather
The belt was already a pile of shit when the bum Eddie Alvarez won it. It's been a paper belt ever since. Two best fighters in the division are...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, May 15, 2017 in forum: UFC Discussion

you conor haters are the worst posters on this board... you're so fucking stupid

All those were correct at the time they were posted. Many are 3 years old, and shit changes in this sport kid.

Back