“ANY version of Overroid gets KTFO by JDS”

YukisHeart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
3o8dp24FVXhb3qeb3a.gif

xTk9ZJ7HKC2SYuAZ1e.gif

Alistair Overeem: a true veteran who started fighting as a teenager on the old European scene before getting the call from PRIDE.

Moved up to the heavyweight division and tested himself against top kickboxers in K-1 GPs.

Still getting it done against top flight competition in the UFC at 35 years-old.

Suck it, haters.

Last edited:
Que the library of Reem getting KTFO in typical Reem fashion...

3o8dp24FVXhb3qeb3a.gif

xTk9ZJ7HKC2SYuAZ1e.gif

Alistair Overeem: a true veteran who started fighting as a teen on the old European scene, before getting the call from PRIDE. Moved on to the heavyweight division, tested himself in K-1 GPs, and is still getting it done against top flight competition in the UFC, at 35 years-old.

Suck it, haters.
And that was true until we saw this 'new' version of Junior. Sorry bra.

Quick Stoppage, Junior was awake and looking at Reem and getting up, if he did and finished the round, he would have finished dancing with the stars reem.

The haters can all talk to the hand because the Reem ain't listening.

REEM4.gif

40 wins 36 finishes. How can you hate on that?

Last edited:
PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!!

jk.

but for real congrats to the reem, he showed great skill and patience and continues to prove he is one of the best in the world.

I feel like overroid would have been ko cus he would have been to cocky and not care what jds had for him. In this fight he was very cautious and picked his shots.

I love both guys. Im happy and sad.

I am Jack's inflamed gallbladder.

Overeem is known for that step in left. Great setup. Always been a big fan.

But boy was i nervous, it was like Russian roulette out there. First to catch a chin shot dies.

Great game plan even though the fight was awkward. Didn't let jds fight his fight and get within range. Great kicks

I think after JDS felt Overeem's power he became more cautious. Each shot hurt him bad. First left i think broke his nose. Second one cut his brow

Jack slack has a pretty good breakdown of Overeems game.

The cheat punch. YouTube video on it

Last edited:
Yeah. I cockily predicted a JDS KO. I underestimated just how good econ-reem is. I'd love to see him fight for the title.

Well, we now know what Reem JDS looks like.

For a second there, it had that "Finally! It's going down!" feeling that Wand vs. Chuck had.

Back