“Against a man who should be fighting @ 155”

Carniusss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Didnt joe spend a half hour on one of his podcasts convincing cowboy to stay at 170?

He's more frog now than man. Twisted and amphibious.

Rogan is the reason I'll never buy Alpha Brain. Obviously doesnt fkn work.

Rogan is the reason I'm changing my sherdog nickname to "Sobriety".

Rogan was probably so stoned on that podcast that he doesn't remember it

joe rogain is the most punch drunk guy in the history of the ufc. Dude makes diego sound like an oxford professor.

During the Dodson fight he said he disagreed with his corner advice saying that Dodson needed to do something different to find an opening on Rivera.... Greg Jackson’s advice was to loosen up and go for something crazy and be yourself. Joe is 50 after all, things get a little fuzzy sometimes

Elon Musk was on your podcast?

Right, cuz Alpha Brain is the reason Joe has a huge podcast. Not his extensive career as an entertainer and announcer. Trump is successful too but I wouldn't buy weight loss pills from the guy.

Right, cuz Alpha Brain is the reason Joe has a huge podcast. Not his extensive career as an entertainer and announcer. Trump is successful too but I wouldn't buy weight loss pills from the guy.

I don't know I bet Trump being a president has the hookup on weight loss pills. JFK had a Dr Feelgood.

That would be unlike Rogan to flip flop depending on who is sitting across from him.

I’m not one of those guys who nitpicks every single thing someone says. We all contradict ourselves to an extent but that was just ridiculous to say.

1. Till was already there in the main event with crazy hype. I get being objective but to say his biggest win was against a guy who should be at 155 as he’s walking out for the big fight most paid for is kinda dumb to say.

2. He passionately told cowboy to stay at 170 and was all for it when he was running through people lol.

Rogan's opinion on weight cutting is based on how well the fighter is doing in the weight class
Pretty sure he was calling Kelvin too small against Kennedy and then talking up how good he looked @170 in a matter of minutes.

hqdefault.jpg

"He looks like a thumb."

During the Dodson fight he said he disagreed with his corner advice saying that Dodson needed to do something different to find an opening on Rivera.... Greg Jackson’s advice was to loosen up and go for something crazy and be yourself. Joe is 50 after all, things get a little fuzzy sometimes

Also, he was openly opposing Miraglotta's decision to break Woodley/Till, when they were in the clinch for about a minute without much action.

It's kind of cool that Joe Rogan does whatever the fuck he wants.

Agree or disagree with him, but he says what's on his mind, and to me that's better than UFC shill commentators who are at the mercy of their employer.

Back