“ New California” declares independence

This is going to cause a form of competition and prejudice within the uneducated region of new california. A sense of superiorness is going to emerge because they're not going to fully understand why they're splitting, but away from the successful parts of california. Which if you've ever been to the rural part, they don't like city boys too much. Kind of how half of england doesn't understand brexit, but they are happy to be out of the EU.

It's annoying enough going to the desert regions of california now to explore, and getting treated like shit because you're some rich boy from LA, even though you're poorer than they are.

Whatever, I don't travel around California much anyway.

I'd rather try my luck in New California than the California I currently live in. Sign me up!

So isn't new California gonna be the conservative version of California or something else?

So isn't new California gonna be the conservative version of California or something else?
Probably. That and everyone else who is too poor to live close to the coast. Mostly just a bunch of rednecks, drug addicts,welfare recipients and ugly people.

Somebody's begging for a visit from the ATF...

And the ATF will be bringing an @$$-kicking with them.

Are they going to refuse to file taxes with California Franchise Tax Board? Are the employees no longer having CA taxes withheld on their wages?

BREAKING -

Thousands of people in Florida are celebrating for no longer being the shittiest state in the Union!

latest

Sickkk.

This is not really newsworthy, it's one dude and a few followers. Also not the first time this has happened.

Wait! I live in the OC but work in LA county. How my state taxes going too work? I live in one state and work in another.

Good, get the limp-wristed communists out of the best parts of California.

Let the cities grow their own food. Let's see how long they last.

california's already strugglin w/so many illegal immigrants and overpopulated in general as well. IT IS FUCKING HARD to find a JOB IN CALI. it is ALSO HARD TO FIND PARKING, unless you're a rich fuck who owns a half mil priced home. if they want to become independent, it'll be corrupt as fuck.

Cali would be better off if they didn’t have to pay for all the republican trash states down south like Alabama.

With a GDP higher than most countries and the fact they receive some of lthe least federal funding the state would be better off if we instead got rid of all the shit red states down south.

California is awesome but no one giv a a rats ass about Alabama and Arkansas

Isn't like 90% of the population of California live in a coastal city? Oh no the desert towns with little to no businesses are leaving California, how will the California economy ever rebound?

Probably. That and everyone else who is too poor to live close to the coast. Mostly just a bunch of rednecks, drug addicts,welfare recipients and ugly people.
You are the best moderator on Sherdog.

Televise these animals who have never butchered game try to find food. Hollywood will flourish again.

Back