‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal

I'm not OK with the unprovoked assaulting people.

I am OK however with peaceful protest and depending on the circumstances I am OK with them smashing some corporate windows. Civil disobedience is a legit form of protest.

Would you be ok if it was far-right groups smashing corporate windows?

If you say yes and you mean it, then I am ok with your view.

But you do strike me as biased.

Where’s that communist antifa supporter who lived in the “Bay Area”?

The comrades are going to love this law

This seems like common sense. The only reason they hide their faces is because they know they are going to try to get themselves into situations that the wouldn't want to be identified as part of. If you believe in what you say, you shouldn't have to hide in a ninja costume.

All fun and forum games aside, even if they pass it I just don't see it being enforced as strictly as supporters might want or opposers fear.

Don't worry Trotsky, just get used to not wearing a mask when you and your "revolutionaries" get together and you won't have to worry about a cell mate eventually making you their waifu pillow.

This mean you will have to stop wearing your mask too?

kkk_feature.jpg

I hope so innocent white American males are clearly in dire need of protection from the dreaded Antifa .
<{clintugh}>

Its not about "white males" racist. Its about anyone being assaulted by some asshole who feels safe behind a mask.

All fun and forum games aside, even if they pass it I just don't see it being enforced as strictly as supporters might want or opposers fear.
Smart phone are everywhere. Some of those ANTIFA clowns have been "unmasked" just based on cell phone images.

You sound like a pants-wetting conservative: better hand out a decade-long prison sentence to a 115-lbs teenager for scaring you with his anti-racism.
If they feel so strong about their cause they should not hide behind masks.

Everyone is biased.

Ok, so you do admit that you wouldn't be fine with far-right smashing windows while you would be ok with far-left smashing windows?

Or do I have it wrong and I you simply don't feel like answering my question?

Yes, we are all biased, but going back to my example, I would prefer far-right slogans tagged on my wall to the far-left slogans that chronically get tagged.

Yet, I am equally against both and my personal preference has nothing to do with the fact that trashing property is always wrong, no matter who does it.

This mean you will have to stop wearing your mask too?

kkk_feature.jpg
Mother's Puerto Rican and I'm just a tad too "ethnic" in appearance to play on their court bud. In fact, most people think I'm middle eastern in some fashion. Nice try though. Want another chance at the three point line?

land of the free ladies and gentlemen lol

Ok, so you do admit that you wouldn't be fine with far-right smashing windows while you would be ok with far-left smashing windows?

Or do I have it wrong and I you simply don't feel like answering my question?

Yes, we are all biased, but going back to my example, I would prefer far-right slogans tagged on my wall to the far-left slogans that chronically get tagged.

Yet, I am equally against both and my personal preference has nothing to do with the fact that trashing property is always wrong, no matter who does it.

My preference is based on the purpose of the actions.

Far Right graphiti such as swastikas and other hate symbols? No sir, I don't like it.

As for the far right destroying property, you guys had your Boston tea party and everyone was proud about that.

Far Right graphiti such as swastikas and other hate symbols? No sir, I don't like it.

As for the far right destroying property, you guys had your Boston tea party and everyone was proud about that.
Boston Tea Part? Really? You have to reach back that far for your "But what about?" example... Surely you can find something a little more timely yes?

Don't take away the freedom to anonymously assault people! Oppression! Fascism!
I was just being sarcastic, balaclavas were banned here for similar issues. although 15 years is a fucking sentence for wearing a mask and getting in a fight :p

Meh, ok you don't seem to want to straighten your tongue. Not interested.

Yeah it's way too open ended and thus open for wild interpretations to ever get passed.

Why should an article of clothing determine your sentence? Assault is assault.
Because it's not about the assault, bruh

It's about using the "law" to punish people you hate (Those people being distinguished by their clothing).

Boston Tea Part? Really? You have to reach back that far for your "But what about?" example... Surely you can find something a little more timely yes?

I felt using an example that was a "shining moment" would illustrate my point.

I must say that I have no sympathy for corporations getting their property damaged when police try to stop people from protesting peacefully (or anytime really, but that's just me).

Do a feel bad about anti police graphiti? Nope.

I felt using an example that was a "shining moment" would illustrate my point.

I must say that I have no sympathy for corporations getting their property damaged when police try to stop people from protesting peacefully (or anytime really, but that's just me).

Do a feel bad about anti police graphiti? Nope.
So your main issue is with police in general?

Back