‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children That Men Can Menstruate

Space

WR GOAT
Banned
Reaction score
If you think this is mildly OK then you are messed up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Toni-the-Tampon-Instagram-640x480.png

The author of a children’s coloring book has invented a character named “Toni the Tampon” to instruct children that men can menstruate.
Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

Clemmer’s latest adventure of Toni the Tampon is one aspect of the progressive campaign to blur the differences between male and female, and to ultimately create a “genderless” society which bars the commonplace civic distinctions between biological males and biological females in a heterosexual society.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues. The ideology also says that women with the “gender identity” of men should be described as men — even when they are menstruating.

The artist says Toni the Tampon purposely has a gender-ambiguous name because she hoped to create a coloring book that was “affirming to all menstruators.”

“I’d rather help just one genderqueer or trans menstruator feel like they were seen than sell a thousand copies only to reinforce the boundaries society draws by gendering periods in the first place,” she says.

The Washington, D.C.-based artist posted on Instagram:

The right-wing media has attacked my #periodcoloringbook all week – calling it “child abuse” because it affirms trans and gender non conforming menstruators. In response, I am donating all profits from this week to the @translifeline If you stand with menstruators of all genders, please share this post. When they go low, we go high. In solidarity – Cass & Toni

“And, yes, men do get periods,” says Mashable.

Toni the Tampon, coming to a Kindergarten near you.

This is obviously marketed to kids who are too young to be learning about women's menstruation

If you think this is mildly OK then you are fucked up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Toni-the-Tampon-Instagram-640x480.png

The author of a children’s coloring book has invented a character named “Toni the Tampon” to instruct children that men can menstruate.
Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

Clemmer’s latest adventure of Toni the Tampon is one aspect of the progressive campaign to blur the differences between male and female, and to ultimately create a “genderless” society which bars the commonplace civic distinctions between biological males and biological females in a heterosexual society.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues. The ideology also says that women with the “gender identity” of men should be described as men — even when they are menstruating.

The artist says Toni the Tampon purposely has a gender-ambiguous name because she hoped to create a coloring book that was “affirming to all menstruators.”

“I’d rather help just one genderqueer or trans menstruator feel like they were seen than sell a thousand copies only to reinforce the boundaries society draws by gendering periods in the first place,” she says.

The Washington, D.C.-based artist posted on Instagram:

The right-wing media has attacked my #periodcoloringbook all week – calling it “child abuse” because it affirms trans and gender non conforming menstruators. In response, I am donating all profits from this week to the @translifeline If you stand with menstruators of all genders, please share this post. When they go low, we go high. In solidarity – Cass & Toni

“And, yes, men do get periods,” says Mashable.
I'd say this is completely insane if it weren't for all the conservative posts I see in here everyday. "Yes Virginia, men do menstruate."

I've heard similar fucked up claims, like men can lactate under dire pressure.

No they fucking cannot.

There's a weird vibe running around trying take the man out of man. Plenty of WOMEN have a problem feeding their child via the breasts, stick a man at the pump and the kid starves.

Biology is as real as dirt. And everyone has their role. Mixing the bag just confuses young people.

This has to be a rightwing parody of the Left, I refuse to believe the Left can be this dumb....I REFUSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say this is completely insane if it weren't for all the conservative posts I see in here everyday. "Yes Virginia, men do menstruate."

It's OK, you can admit it's just plain crazy.

This is the end result of "progress": unhinged dementia.

It's called a bleeding hemorrhoid and it's not the same.

I bet someone got some strings pulled to get this pushed through. God help us!

This stuff is absolutely absurd. Shame on leftists for validating these crazies.

This has to be a rightwing parody of the Left, I refuse to believe the Left can be this dumb....I REFUSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stitches, you are just a victim of the oppressive patriarchal society we live in. Once you embrace true liberalism and break down archaic social constructs, then you will become enlightened to all the wonderous possibilities of the human body,mind, and sexuality.

Nice try, but this isn't April 1st yet.

One of those thread titles that you just cannot help but click on

i dont care what mentally ill trannies do in the privacy of their own home, but it bothers me that they demand to expose children to this bullshit

Men can menstruat. I see it daily on here from our typical resident leftist cucks.

Great thread btw.

Is this real life?

People say that bullying has no place in todays society. Is there anyone here that would disagree with author receiving some, possibly hourly wedgies?

So that's why I've been bleeding out my ass all these years.

I apologize, Taco Bell. You will receive no more letters from me.

Back