‘This has gone too far,’ says defiant Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for ‘misconduct’

If one guy actually stands up for himself and can prove it's just a smear campaign or whatever do you think it would change the tone of these discussions nationally? Would it rein in the rush to accuse if people start actually thinking about things like proof?
Until ho's start being held accountable for the allegations they make, there's nothing to deincentivize them from making false/exaggerated allegations.
And note, when I say "ho's", I don't mean women who were legitimately sexually assaulted, I mean women who used/allowed sex to advance themselves, then cried victim years/decades later when it became fashionable to do so.

If all these guys are legit guilty then so be it, but I'm sensing that "assault" is slowly loosing its meaning regardless.

I don't know what he's accused of specifically, but this whole thing jumped the shark a while ago. Rape is one thing, but it's all the way down to chicks deciding years and years later that in hindsight, they don't like the way someone flirted a decade ago.

Most guys started off with at least a year or two when they were young of trying to be a respectful nice guy to get girls, and around 100% of the time, they get tortured watching these chicks just go for guys who are willing to be an asshole because that's the only thing that works, and now we get chicks coming out years later to ruin guys' careers and lives because years later, knowing that things didn't work out, they don't like the way the guy hit on her? OK, if these accusations can ruin mens' lives, maybe we should delve into both of their pasts. Has this sort of flirting ever worked for the man? Answer is yes. Has that type of flirting ever worked on the accuser? Answer is yes. If nobody forced sex on anyone, it's nobody else's business. Adult men do not experiment on how to get girls, they do what has worked for them.

If all these guys are legit guilty then so be it, but I'm sensing that "assault" is slowly loosing its meaning regardless.

I don't care about him either way but "assault" definitely shouldn't be the term for Louis CK. At least from when I first heard his story.

I don't know what he's accused of specifically, but this whole thing jumped the shark a while ago. Rape is one thing, but it's all the way down to chicks deciding years and years later that in hindsight, they don't like the way someone flirted a decade ago.

Most guys started off with at least a year or two when they were young of trying to be a respectful nice guy to get girls, and around 100% of the time, they get tortured watching these chicks just go for guys who are willing to be an asshole because that's the only thing that works, and now we get chicks coming out years later to ruin guys' careers and lives because years later, knowing that things didn't work out, they don't like the way the guy hit on her? OK, if these accusations can ruin mens' lives, maybe we should delve into both of their pasts. Has this sort of flirting ever worked for the man? Answer is yes. Has that type of flirting ever worked on the accuser? Answer is yes. If nobody forced sex on anyone, it's nobody else's business. Adult men do not experiment on how to get girls, they do what has worked for them.

Al Franken's most recent accuser wrote a lengthy op-ed on how he put his arm around her waist and squeezed during a photo op. Yes, we've gone there...

I don't care about him either way but "assault" definitely shouldn't be the term for Louis CK. At least from when I first heard his story.
I think he politely asked to jerk off in front of woman, yeah? Weird, but not assault if that is the jizzt.

I wonder if they'll cancel Mardi Gras this year out of fears the abrupt mass unemployment would tank the economy?

I think he politely asked to jerk off in front of woman, yeah? Weird, but not assault if that is the jizzt.

I wonder if they'll cancel Mardi Gras this year out of fears the abrupt mass unemployment would tank the economy?

Yeah he's def a perv with his kinks, but I wouldn't lump him with guys like Bill cosby

A friend of mine was just recently fired because he offered a new employee some bacon that he brought over to work from Tim Horton’s. he picked up some stuff to go, and since he had some left over bacon he offered the new co worker some.

He said ; good morning, would you like some bacon? I got some left over.

The new employee happened to be a Muslim woman. He was not completely aware that they don’t eat bacon, OK big fucking deal. He was arrested when she made a huge scene apparently alleging he sexually harassed her offering his dick to her with how he said bacon, and also claimed he victimized her because bacon is forbidden in her religion.

This kind of shit is actually happening on a daily basis. God help us

A friend of mine was just recently fired because he offered a new employee some bacon that he brought over to work from Tim Horton’s. he picked up some stuff to go, and since he had some left over bacon he offered the new co worker some.

The new employee happened to be a Muslim woman. He was not completely aware that they don’t eat bacon, OK big fucking deal. He was arrested when she made a huge scene apparently alleging he sexually harassed her offering his dick to her with how he said bacon, and also claimed he victimized her because bacon is forbidden in her religion.

Sadly, this story has become more distinctly Canadian than beer and hockey

Al Franken's most recent accuser wrote a lengthy op-ed on how he put his arm around her waist and squeezed during a photo op. Yes, we've gone there...
That sick son of a bitch put his arm around someone for a photo? How has she gotten by without therapy all these years?

1269362898270.gif

That sick son of a bitch put his arm around someone for a photo? How has she gotten by without therapy all these years?

1269362898270.gif

I mean, she doesn't even let her husband touch her like that in public. Diminishes her as a professional woman, you know.

Your friend is going to be rich

Time to segregate the work force. We men can't handle having women around us.

Women get 1/2 of all businesses and run them will all women staff.

Until ho's start being held accountable for the allegations they make, there's nothing to deincentivize them from making false/exaggerated allegations.
And note, when I say "ho's", I don't mean women who were legitimately sexually assaulted, I mean women who used/allowed sex to advance themselves, then cried victim years/decades later when it became fashionable to do so.
It's the celebrity male struggle of defending "Believe them all" weighted against "Wasn't me".

wasnt%20me_zpst2v7ns96.gif

There is one thing he says that stands out to me. If a consensual relationships between coworkers are now being demonized, then that becomes an issue. One that I am guilty of. In fact, that's how I met my wife. What if she sues me?
I think he's spinning it to say "colleagues" when they were actually subordinates. The complaint is that the relationships were held over their careers (and created a hostile work environment), and there are multiple accusers. I think that's a really standard HR no-no that will result in firing most of the time if it causes problems. In other words I don't think this is contributing to the downside of #metoo unless each of the women are actually lying.

About time. Regretting consensual sex 20 years later = 0

Men are allowed to have consensual sex with who they want. Period. Can never change. Girls under 16 excluded.

We are losing our ability to express our sexuality, and that's a travesty. Our sexuality is as important as women's, but THAT is what women and the media want changed. The only sexuality that matters is womens.. WRONG.

I think he's spinning it to say "colleagues" when they were actually subordinates. The complaint is that the relationships were held over their careers (and created a hostile work environment), and there are multiple accusers. I think that's a really standard HR no-no that will result in firing most of the time if it causes problems. In other words I don't think this is contributing to the downside of #metoo unless each of the women are actually lying.
I have had female subordinates pursue me sexually, because of mutual attraction. It does happen.

Back