‘They are almost naked’: Beach handball players'

many loves of my life, played volleyball. god bless a volleyball playing girl.

CHRIS-HANSEN-TCAP-GIF1.gif~c200

Agreed. But if men could just ogle and keep their mouth shut we would probably not be in this mess.

Most men can though and I think you see again the links to Christian guilt claiming that women dressing in a revealing fashion automatically turns them into disrespectful assholes or even would be rapists.

I love women’s volleyball. So much nice booty. Thread needs more pics.

I worked/lived in Miami Beach for 3 yrs. definitely on my top 5 things I miss there. The women in general in MIA Beach are top notch.

I don't like the type of person that writes articles like this.

With that said, I see the point...

It should be up to the players whether or not they cover up.

I promise the only ones who have a problem with this are betas who could never get one of these girls, or fat/unattractive women who wished they were these girls.

I haven’t scored a woman that hot yet but damned if I won’t stop trying

I don't like the type of person that writes articles like this.

With that said, I see the point...

It should be up to the players whether or not they cover up.

Khabib made a post like this on Instagram and had an erotic play ran out of town after they Recieved threats.

Riling up closed minded people generally works.

And this is where I, as a person, make no sense.
I am all for empowering young girls to get real jobs and to be respected as intellectuals, athletes, etc.
And I also go to Hooters, I can't turn off women's pole vaulting, and other assorted shit like that.

<Fedor23>
same here I actually respect female skate boaders but I love tilted kilt

I fucking love fit girls in bikinis.
Most team sports benefit from being female and beach.

Honestly though at the end of the day its still the best team wins isn't it? in that respect arguably better than the UFC were looks get some women preferential booking.

Halloween does tend to tell us as well that if you put women in a position where they can dress in a revealing fashion without a social stigma a lot of them will do it. Add in that anyone involved at this level is going to be in good shape physically and I suspect very few of the women involved are actually that disappointed with those uniforms.

Holy shit. This is the second thoughtful and insightful post I’ve read today and I only just started browsing. What is happening here? This is really unlike sherdog.

Came for pics of beach volleyball players.

Left because I came

Back