‘Super racist’ pool safety poster prompts Red Cross apology

If there were no black people in the poster, people would assume that everyone is white. And that poster would be deemed as racist for having only white people in it.

But since you've already made the judgment that the poster is racist, you convince yourself that any "Not Cool" person must be non-white.
Im just not blind.

If there was no dark skin people...I would still think that those kids were obviously brown....It's so obvious that they have a browner skin color than the cool kids who are White.

I have no idea how you people can deny this....Are you people seriously blind?

It's possible for white people with dark hair. Plus they have the same skin color as the blonde girl on the diving board and the Blonde guy that is life guarding.
They are clearly browner than the blonde girl and the redheads...The guy drinking has a way different shade of brown than all of them.

If all the uncool kids were white and a person in the War Room saw it...I guarantee you that he will post it, and everybody in the War Room will circle jerk to it saying "OMG imagine if all the cool kids were white and the uncool kids were black/brown, everybody would get mad but since it's white kids as uncool, it's ok".

I know for a fact you people would say that.

No I wouldn't because nobody would have bitched about it and this dumbass story wouldn't have been on my Yahoo newsfeed.

The kid with the bottle is brown.....Do you even see? The man has a nice brown tan...the kid running is brown as well.

The cool people are white....

Damn compare skin colors, it's so damn clear.

The blonde lifeguard is darker than both of them.

They are clearly browner than the blonde girl and the redheads...The guy drinking has a way different shade of brown than all of them.

Everybody that is circled has the same skin tone.

RED_CROSS_2.jpg

Everybody that is circled has the same skin tone.

RED_CROSS_2.jpg
You are clearly blind.

The guy walking has a different brown....The kid running is slightly darker.....The Guard has a kind of tan...the blonde girl is the whitest out of the people u circled.

If it was all white cartoon characters like you say nobody would have bitched and it wouldn't be in the news.

No, someone would have bitched that it was normalising whiteness through the absolute exclusion of anyone of colour.

So is the kid with the sunglasses and beer a latino or what?

2 uncool white kids vs 4 uncool minority ones... big fucking deal... where is the racism?

You are clearly blind.

The guy walking has a different brown....The kid running is slightly darker.....The Guard has a kind of tan...the blonde girl is the whitest out of the people u circled.

Wow. You're serious.

Well done, I guess.

We had an all out brawl at the pool at the resort I work at in Las Vegas last Sunday.

All started at the hotel lobby. Black guy was staring down another black guy. Words were exchanged.

Later on, the two groups were at the pool. More words were exchanged. Then an all out brawl took place. Broken umbrellas, chairs thrown. It was funny looking at all the European tourists. The look on their faces witnessing the massive melee. Hair extensions everywhere

Eh it looks 50 years old anyway.

Also wtf is with the not cool for diving from a diving board or the kid with the weird facial expression doing nothing?

He's drowning and that's not cool!

and the SJWs case for segregation gets stronger and stronger. the only way for SJWs to be happy is to have a segregated society again so the racwes never have to interact ever again. because obviously when ever they do the dreaded racism ensues.

Much about nothing.

But I don't care if they change it.

Yes, please change the "not cool" to "cool" on the kid drowning. That will show those racists.

they should have known better. you ever see a commercial for a security system where the people breaking in the house were anything but white? no you havent. adt knows better.
False advertising IMO.

Yeah I see it now. "Cool" is a basketball-American term that was culturally appropriated for that poster.

For shame poster makers. ..for shame.

Back