‘Several Injured’, as Car Rams Pedestrians Outside Natural History Museum, London **Updated**

Lol wut...

He could be charged with many things , was he texting, stoned , drunk, even just losing control could equal reckless driving , undue care and attention ....adding of course causing injury

And I'm sure they are making sure he isn't a nut who did it on purpose
I dunno, could be should be, well, what can I say, apart from your wrong if you read recent news?

My post had nothing to do with what he could be charged with or if he should. Just that it would be suspicious if they treated him like a terrorist but claim it's not.

Deep thought there ...sheesh
tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif
Lol at you idiots thinking you have it all figured out with your beliefs.

You know nothing Jon Stupid.

Ha CNN is already trying to spin it. "Car collision"
Hahaha. Yeah those morons....oh wait? These sources tried to spin it as a terror attack and it was just a car collision?!

Why did this thread die? Everyone seemed so concerned with this backing up their political beliefs.

Hahaha. Yeah those morons....oh wait? These sources tried to spin it as a terror attack and it was just a car collision?!

Why did this thread die? Everyone seemed so concerned with this backing up their political beliefs.

I never said it was a terror attack and I stick by all of the messages I posted in the thread. Fox reported correctly initially and CNN reported misleadingly initially.

Last edited:
I never said it was a terror attack and I stick by all of the messages I posted in the thread. Fox reported correctly initially and CNN reported misleadingly initially.

Anddd . . . I still stick by my posts on this one. Only now I am saying outright that I think this was a terrorist attack and that the London authorities engaged in a concerted effort to cover it up.

dude jumped up onto a curb and mowed down numerous pedestrians. This was not just a car accident. And do we even know who the f the driver was yet?

v6vMBjS.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back