‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Satoshi Ishii headlines Bellator 169 in Dublin on December 16

Don't see Ishii taking down King Mo like he did Rampage, so King Mo by KO

Could be a boring grapple fest or perhaps it will be a kickboxing match. I'd pick King Mo to win.

Mo will totally dominate.

You guys are small thinkers. This is a brilliant move.

Bellator is going to the nascent Irish market and completely spiking it with this garbage card before UFC can start wringing money from it. Tactical genius.

Ishii being given seemingly ever opportunity to beat Rampage and then basically doing nothing and no damage - I've had it with fights involving him.

As much as I used to watch ishii during his judo days,Either king mo by KO or ishii by lackluster decision

Bad match-up for Isshi. Mo's wrestling is probably too good for Isshi to use his judo or ground game effectively. And while Mo isn't a great striker, he has power and Isshi has a suspect chin. If they stay on their feet long enough, Mo will probably land a KO shot. I hope Isshi wins, though.

Ishii is getting stomped. He has been really unimpressive so far in his MMA career for all the Hype. I remember he was training with Machida years ago, he needs to get back to that and improve his striking. Mo gunna give him a boxing lesson

This matchup and location for it make perfect sense!

Bellator is like the Gary Johnson of MMA promotions. Some of the stuff sounds good, but then you get this.

Mo: Should rematch Vassel.

Ishii: If he wants Bellator than Lashley, but why? Bellator can better spend the money and Ishii would be better in Rizin; have him rematch Prochazka.

I thought Mo was moving to hw? They will give him the next ts with a win, but in the meantime keeping him busy, makes sense I guess. the Bellator lhw division is thinning out with all the cuts they're making, so not a lot of options for Mo right now.

I thought Mo was moving to hw? They will give him the next ts with a win, but in the meantime keeping him busy, makes sense I guess. the Bellator lhw division is thinning out with all the cuts they're making, so not a lot of options for Mo right now.

Ishii fights a bunch at heavyyweight, maybe this fight is at HW

kingmoishii-1.jpg

Muhammed ‘King Mo’ Lawal will headline Bellator 169 against Japanese heavyweight Satoshi Ishii in Dublin on December 16th, as reported by Peter Carroll in today’s Irish Daily Mirror.

Following on from Monday’s news that the event would be a collaboration between Bellator and BAMMA, Scott Coker claimed that BAMMA and Bellator would put on two separate events on the same day in the 3 Arena.

“Dave Green [BAMMA CEO] and I have been trying to put this together for the last year,” he told the Irish Mirror. “We thought this would be a good time to roll it out.

MORE >>> http://severemma.com/2016/10/king-m...ii-headlines-bellator-169-dublin-december-16/

Mo's like 90 percent sure to win but he needs a rebound after the Davis fight.

Back