Media ‘Just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the Octagon’

Lol at even thinking a 40 some year old boxer in an octagon debut with Khabib as even feasible. Mayweather's style isn't even good for MMA. Yeah he's 50 and 0 but his style is absolutely horrible. He'd have to transition his entire way of striking. You'd have better success with a young aggressive kid with power. This Floyd MMA talk is bizarre and panders to the clueless.

OMG

Floyd is literally insufferable with his A side talk, why put a corny video climbing an octagon and wearing mma gloves ?
Just admit you would get beat like a crack whoore and wouldnt last 1 min against this gentleman in a fight.

Look at his total PPV sales. He only gets the mega paydays when he gets a popular opponent. He isn't some super draw like he thinks he is. Berto was his retirement fight. Tell me why if he had a big following; why was it so low for his retirement?
His ppv numbers are all over the place; he scored 2 million with Oscar then next fight it decreased more than 50 percent with Hatton. He has a stable PPV sale but it definitely isn't some mega numbers like he think he is doing. The people responsible for the high sale are his opponents. Even the Mcgregor fight; casual people tuned in not because of Floyd. It's the same with the Pacman fight and others where he cracked the big numbers.

900k are still good lol

He's the biggest ppv star in combats history.

That's a fact

Prize fighter understanding prize fighting and how to play the prize fighting game. Least risks most rewards. That's how a prize fighter ends a career with a loaded bank account and brain cells to use that money.

Ask DJ where his record breaking legacy with exciting finishes and total dominance get him? Couldn't even break 7 figures in a fucking world title fight. Motherfucker got sent to Asia for Ben Askren.
Yer where he will be making 8 figures over his contract which is 3 times what he would be making in the UFC. DJ conned the UFC.

900k are still good lol

He's the biggest ppv star in combats history.

That's a fact
People don't realize... You buy a boxing card for ONE fight.

MMA cards have stars for co mains and even sometimes opening depending on the location.

How do pacman and conman sell 4.5 with Floyd yet can't reach 2 mill without him.

Shows the drawing power he has, berto sold so shit because it was done quick and people knew berto had Zero chance.

lol a shit ton of people would watch khabib vs floyd, and floyd knows this. he just doesnt want to fight khabib in the octagon, but if he admits that he looks like a pussy so instead he says 'he's not the A-side'

simple
regardless khabib needs to fight ferguson after the suspension's over, thats the fight that makes the most sense

Khabib called out Floyd, not the other way around.You don't call someone out and then try to stipulate the rules to them. Especially when that person is more famous than you.

People don't realize... You buy a boxing card for ONE fight.

MMA cards have stars for co mains and even sometimes opening depending on the location.

How do pacman and conman sell 4.5 with Floyd yet can't reach 2 mill without him.

Shows the drawing power he has, berto sold so shit because it was done quick and people knew berto had Zero chance.

Precisely bro.

Floyd sold 1.3m against fucking Victor Ortiz. That's more than McGregor and Aldo.

Has May used his nice income to learn how to read yet?
Probably not coz he doesn't need to, or maybe he had. What matter is he can count and knows his commas.

Probably not coz he doesn't need to, or maybe he had. What matter is he can count and knows his commas.
Millions of dollars or knowing how to read hmm...

Hard one.

Precisely bro.

Floyd sold 1.3m against fucking Victor Ortiz. That's more than McGregor and Aldo.
It's funny people use the age now for Conor and Floyd which is why Conor is more successful.

Conor isn't going to grow as a star, his beatable and once you start losing your draw power goes.

What Floyd put on the line everytime he fought was nuts, so many people bought his card hoping he would lose and never got to see it.

The crazy thing is how boring his style is (well not boring but not fan friendly)

Yet he still sold like crazy.

It's funny people use the age now for Conor and Floyd which is why Conor is more successful.

Conor isn't going to grow as a star, his beatable and once you start losing your draw power goes.

What Floyd put on the line everytime he fought was nuts, so many people bought his card hoping he would lose and never got to see it.

The crazy thing is how boring his style is (well not boring but not fan friendly)

Yet he still sold like crazy.

You're on sherdog and talking sense? Lol

He rise faster Than Floyd, but has fallen. You're right about keep winning. Haters have seen him lose many times, so he might lose drawing power.

Retards, sorry fans lol, want to follow a front runner. His tough guy image has been shattered.

Conor is a flash in the pan. Similar to Ronda but on a larger scale. I doubt he will ever reach 2m pvv buys again.

Khabib called out Floyd, not the other way around.You don't call someone out and then try to stipulate the rules to them. Especially when that person is more famous than you.
how does this address anything i said? My point was to call out floyd's bullshit on how khabib's 'not the A-side'. Floyd simply does not want to face Khabib in the octagon because he knows he will lose 995 times out of a 1000 but he's not going to admit this lol.
like someone said earlier, it would be a joke if this fight was actually ever made, i want to see khabib vs ferguson above all else. Khabib was just trolling the UFC and Conor

Even for the crazy times we live in, the idea of floyd in an MMA bout was always beyond preposterous.

You're on sherdog and talking sense? Lol

He rise faster Than Floyd, but has fallen. You're right about keep winning. Haters have seen him lose many times, so he might lose drawing power.

Retards, sorry fans lol, want to follow a front runner. His tough guy image has been shattered.

Conor is a flash in the pan. Similar to Ronda but on a larger scale. I doubt he will ever reach 2m pvv buys again.
I think with the right promotion and opponent 2 million is doable.

If he does fight Cerrone I see that doing 1.2-1.5 and a win people will forget about the khabib destruction.

Diaz 3 after a Cerrone victory I can see hitting 2 million.

People have short memories with Conor but it's hard to take his shit talk promotion serious now after the khabib smashing.

how does this address anything i said? My point was to call out floyd's bullshit on how khabib's 'not the A-side'. Floyd simply does not want to face Khabib in the octagon because he knows he will lose 995 times out of a 1000 but he's not going to admit this lol.
like someone said earlier, it would be a joke if this fight was actually ever made, i want to see khabib vs ferguson above all else. Khabib was just trolling the UFC and Conor
Lmao he won't fight in the octagon because the ufc won't even match his fucking Conor pay check.

I think with the right promotion and opponent 2 million is doable.

If he does fight Cerrone I see that doing 1.2-1.5 and a win people will forget about the khabib destruction.

Diaz 3 after a Cerrone victory I can see hitting 2 million.

People have short memories with Conor but it's hard to take his shit talk promotion serious now after the khabib smashing.

He needs a huge win to get 2m plus again. Not even sure Diaz 3 can reach that.

He might need Khabib, but no one takes it seriously unless he gets a couple of big wins under his belt.

His fight with Cerrone (if it happens) will sell pretty good. Your figure 1.2 is probably more likely than 1.5.

He needs a huge win to get 2m plus again. Not even sure Diaz 3 can reach that.

He might need Khabib, but no one takes it seriously unless he gets a couple of big wins under his belt.

His fight with Cerrone (if it happens) will sell pretty good. Your figure 1.2 is probably more likely than 1.5.
1.2 is not ¨pretty good¨... that's fucking great

Back