Media ‘Just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the Octagon’

Looks like Mayweather shut them down,
How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?

Was Khabib ducking Mayweather and using his name

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news

Who cares man........

I think you don't watch boxing. Floyd isn't a draw like he thinks he is; he needs a dance partner that is popular to crack the big numbers. Look at his numbers for the Berto when he doesn't have a dance partner.
Floyd can't get those big PPV numbers without Canelo, Pacquiao, Mcgregor etc etc.

Fans weren't interested in Berto after the Pacquaio fight.

You're wrong. Floyd hit huge numbers with the majority of his opponents after Oscar.

Biggest ppv star in combat sports history.

If Conor fights a random bum and Ufc don't pack the card, he would lose numbers also.

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news
Conor chased it for years floyd ignored him until he actually gained a following and was capable of making them a guaranteed payday.
Floyd will fight khabib if he's sees it as a something he make 200 million from

I care to tell you that no one cares about most of the dumb shit people post around Conman. I do care about that yes.
This about Khabib but thank you for sharing your obsession with Conor, that takes bravery I applaud you bruh

Conor chased it for years floyd ignored him until he actually gained a following and was capable of making them a guaranteed payday.
Conor called out 1 year , that is how long it took

why are we talking about Floyd in the ufc discussion?

This about Khabib but thank you for sharing your obsession with Conor, that takes bravery I applaud you bruh

From your OP

"How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?"

Its a quote....... about conman.

From your OP

"How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?"

Its a quote....... about conman.
Obsession. only sees the thing they want to see. full article about khabib losing the deal with Mayweather.

I wrote the word was, how and secure
funny you didn't mention those right

I think you don't watch boxing. Floyd isn't a draw like he thinks he is; he needs a dance partner that is popular to crack the big numbers. Look at his numbers for the Berto when he doesn't have a dance partner.
Floyd can't get those big PPV numbers without Canelo, Pacquiao, Mcgregor etc etc.
Must just be a coincidence that he's ranked as one of the highest PPV earners by most boxing websites, and his fights are some of the highest grossing PPV's ever then.

Look mate, I don't even like Floyd as a person or as a boxer/entertainer, but to say he's not a PPV draw is just silly.

The 3 biggest grossing PPV events are commonly listed as;

Floyd Vs Pacman
Floyd Vs Canelo
Floyd Vs Oscar

Do you see the common denominator? There's only one name that appears in each of the 3 fights.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/286678

Perhaps YOU don't watch boxing.

Last edited:
Obsession. only sees the thing they want to see. full article about khabib losing the deal with Mayweather.

<Huh2>

A question about Conman is in your OT..... I commented on conman........ You then said conman was not the subject of the TS. You asked a direct question about conman in the TS. That's really it man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twitter bots and goat herders in Uzbeckistan don't buy too many PPVs. Floyd will never fight Khabib... Ever.

Ever.

He did the same to Conor. His fight with Conor was him as the A side, his way, his rules too.

Must just be a coincidence that he's ranked as one of the highest PPV earners by most boxing websites, and his fights are some of the highest grossing PPV's ever then.

Look mate, I don't even like Floyd as a person or as a boxer/entertainer, but to say he's not a PPV draw is just silly.

The 3 biggest grossing PPV events are commonly listed as;

Floyd Vs Pacman
Floyd Vs Canelo
Floyd Vs Oscar

Do you see the common denominator? There's only one name that appears in each of the 3 fights.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/286678

Perhaps YOU don't watch boxing.
LOL you just proved my point. He needs another person to sell. He went 400k PPV without someone popular to over 4 million with Mcgregor in one jump. Look at all his PPV numbers, it is all over the place because he isn't a mega draw like he thinks he is. He gets real good numbers when he is paired with someone popular and it dips when it isn't

Last edited:
Fans weren't interested in Berto after the Pacquaio fight.

You're wrong. Floyd hit huge numbers with the majority of his opponents after Oscar.

Biggest ppv star in combat sports history.

If Conor fights a random bum and Ufc don't pack the card, he would lose numbers also.
Look at his total PPV sales. He only gets the mega paydays when he gets a popular opponent. He isn't some super draw like he thinks he is. Berto was his retirement fight. Tell me why if he had a big following; why was it so low for his retirement?
His ppv numbers are all over the place; he scored 2 million with Oscar then next fight it decreased more than 50 percent with Hatton. He has a stable PPV sale but it definitely isn't some mega numbers like he think he is doing. The people responsible for the high sale are his opponents. Even the Mcgregor fight; casual people tuned in not because of Floyd. It's the same with the Pacman fight and others where he cracked the big numbers.

Last edited:
LOL you just proved my point. He needs another person to sell
Are you seriously this stupid? Of course he needs somebody else to sell, it's a fucking boxing match, gonna look a cunt showing up on his own. It's obviously going to be somebody popular as well, being as they're fighting an unbeaten world champion, duh.

It's honestly not even worth arguing my point as it's very easy for anybody to check, the numbers are all out there. I mean it's not even debatable, you're just flat out wrong.

"Floyd isn't a PPV draw" - I'll take things that nobody ever said for 10 please Bob.

Are you seriously this stupid? Of course he needs somebody else to sell, it's a fucking boxing match, gonna look a cunt showing up on his own. It's obviously going to be somebody popular as well, being as they're fighting an unbeaten world champion, duh.

It's honestly not even worth arguing my point as it's very easy for anybody to check, the numbers are all out there. I mean it's not even debatable, you're just flat out wrong.
You are so dense. You are telling me that Berto is popular? So you are telling me his exhibition with Tenshin is going to be another big sale off Floyd's name alone? His mega numbers only come when he is paired with the right people.

Conor got the Floyd fight because he’s a draw, he can promote, and he had just enough boxing ability not to get murdered. Khabib has none of this going for him. His idea of promoting is sitting in his chair muttering “We’ll see,” or other bland retorts in broken English. That’s what Floyd loved about the Conor fight. For the first time he could kick back and let his opponent do their fair share in the promoting Dept. That being said, what is up with you Conor fans constantly bringing up his drawing power and his net worth. It’s about WINS young bucks. I get it, he’s lost two matches in a row and you need to fall back on something, but it’s just a little pathetic.

Back