Media ‘Just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the Octagon’

Then just start the topic there.

If he wants to criticize Khabib for calling out Floyd and not Ferg then that is valid. Even as a Khabib fan that pisses me off. Khabib vs Ferg is the only fight that needs to happen.

This is what actually happened:

Floyd said that Khabib's team wants him in the octagon and Floyd "shut them down" and insisted on a boxing match instead. TS then asked "How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?"

But Conor did not secure that deal. Floyd did not get into the octagon against Conor. Then the goal posts moved to Ferg somehow. That is not clever. It is like talking to a woman ffs.

Well...it's more to rile up the Khabib fans who claim he can't talk about Tony due to the pending hearing.

He likes to set it up with threads like this. I think it's kinda funny. I'm old but I like the setup.

But...you may not be the ideal target for his setup if you really want Tony vs Khabib.

Looks like Mayweather shut them down,
How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?

Was Khabib ducking Mayweather and using his name

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news

Of course Mayweather wouldn't fight in the octagon. He'd last 20 seconds and get laughed out of the arena.

Is this the first of your multiple daily Khabib hate threads? The guy is balls deep in your head.

Looks like Mayweather shut them down,
How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?

Was Khabib ducking Mayweather and using his name

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news

Boxing is lame and is dying. The future is MMA. Mayweather is boxing's last gasp.

Well...it's more to rile up the Khabib fans who claim he can't talk about Tony due to the pending hearing.

He likes to set it up with threads like this. I think it's kinda funny. I'm old but I like the setup.

But...you may not be the ideal target for his setup if you really want Tony vs Khabib.

Of course I want Ferg vs Khabib. I am an MMA fan.

Watching Khabib turn Floyd into a pretzel would be comical but I NEED to see Khabib vs Ferg. I want to know who the best LW in the world is and there is only one way to find out. I will be very, very disappointed if that fight is not made next.

I have never said that Khabib can't talk about Ferg. Not once. I have said that he can't sign to fight anyone. But it is pointless for Khabib to talk about any opponent until the NSAC drops the hammer. Khabib could be looking at a very long suspension. It might be so long that he is stripped. Khabib has said that he won't even go to the hearing and that the NSAC can fuck off and choke on his money that they are withholding. Everything is up in the air at this point.

Look at my post in the "Cowboy is waiting on Conor to sign" thread. I said the same thing about Conor. He is in the same boat. He can't commit to a fight when he doesn't know how long of a suspension he is facing.

Of course I want Ferg vs Khabib. I am an MMA fan.

Watching Khabib turn Floyd into a pretzel would be comical but I NEED to see Khabib vs Ferg. I want to know who the best LW in the world is and there is only one way to find out. I will be very, very disappointed if that fight is not made next.

I have never said that Khabib can't talk about Ferg. Not once. But it is pointless for Khabib to talk about any opponent until the NSAC drops the hammer. Khabib could be looking at a very long suspension. It might be so long that he is stripped. Khabib has said that he won't even go to the hearing and that the NSAC can fuck off and choke on his money that they are withholding. Everything is up in the air at this point.

Look at my post in the "Cowboy is waiting on Conor to sign" thread. I said the same thing about Conor. He can't commit to a fight when he doesn't know how long of a suspension he is facing.

I get it. Again, the point is that Khabib shouldn't be talking about Floyd then either. Unless he's just about the $, but then just be honest about it. Don't claim you are about legacy and then act like a guy who's in your weight class and has won 11 fights in a row doesn't exist. Esp since you know he does-they've tried making the fight vs him FOUR times.

It's just a bad look for Khabib is all. Personally I'm fine with chasing the $ fights IF you are honest about it. Don't sell this "honor and legacy" thing if it's just about money.

I get it. Again, the point is that Khabib shouldn't be talking about Floyd then either. Unless he's just about the $, but then just be honest about it. Don't claim you are about legacy and then act like a guy who's in your weight class and has won 11 fights in a row doesn't exist. Esp since you know he does-they've tried making the fight vs him FOUR times.

It's just a bad look for Khabib is all. Personally I'm fine with chasing the $ fights IF you are honest about it. Don't sell this "honor and legacy" thing if it's just about money.

Maybe you have seen something from Khabib that I haven't, but all of the talk that I have seen has been from Ali, not Khabib himself. Ali is a snake in the grass and I take what he says with a grain of salt.

And again, if the TS has a point to make then he should just make it. This is not clever in the least. Don't talk like a woman (not all women to be fair). Be straightforward and cut through the BS. No one needs that shit.

Yeah I don't see Khabib bringing up Mayweather very often (aside from half jokingly) in Russian interviews. You'd think from the Conor-ball-lickers-in-disguise he was trying to make that fight happen at all costs.

About as stupid as the notion that he is ducking a guy he signed up to fight four times.

Maybe you have seen something from Khabib that I haven't, but all of the talk that I have seen has been from Ali, not Khabib himself. Ali is a snake in the grass and I take what he says with a grain of salt.

And again, if the TS has a point to make then he should just make it. This is not clever in the least. Don't talk like a woman (not all women to be fair). Be straightforward and cut through the BS. No one needs that shit.

He's just having fun. Like I said you are the wrong target.

I realize it's Ali but Khabib knows about it and that's his agent. He needs to shut Ali up or publicly correct him if he's spewing garbage.

When you hire and pay someone to represent you, what they say reflects on you. No it's not the same as if it came from your mouth, but it matters.

KHABIB CALLED OUT FLOYD, YOU KNOW IN BOXING .. SO UMM KHABIB IS DUCKING
BUT I DONT GIVE FUCK, I WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER DEFEND HIS BELT
NOT CALL OUT A 48 YEAR OLD NON FIGHTER
Clearly u give a fuck since all u do is post thinly veiled khabib hate threads all day

He's just having fun. Like I said you are the wrong target.

I realize it's Ali but Khabib knows about it and that's his agent. He needs to shut Ali up or publicly correct him if he's spewing garbage.

When you hire and pay someone to represent you, what they say reflects on you. No it's not the same as if it came from your mouth, but it matters.

And again, while you see someone "just having fun", I see someone who constantly makes Khabib hate threads, struggles with comprehending the very article that he posted, and then moves the goal posts when called on it. But what I also see is someone who is still extremely butt hurt that Khabib embarrassed Conor. I do enjoy his constant tears.

And again, while you see someone "just having fun", I see someone who constantly makes Khabib hate threads, struggles with comprehending the very article that he posted, and then moves the goal posts when called on it. But what I also see is someone who is still extremely butt hurt that Khabib embarrassed Conor. I do enjoy his constant tears.

Was he even a Conor fan?

Meh I guess it doesn't matter. He's way more clever than the guys who worship Khabib like he saved their family from a burning building. He's probably banned already, but that Chris Palmquest guy was so bad that the forum needed some Khabib hate just to balance it out.

Was he even a Conor fan?

Meh I guess it doesn't matter. He's way more clever than the guys who worship Khabib like he saved their family from a burning building. He's probably banned already, but that Chris Palmquest guy was so bad that the forum needed some Khabib hate just to balance it out.

His posts say that he is.

And Chris Palmquest was formerly known as Mysterio and a few other names after that as well.

Can these guys just shut the fuck up already and fight or move on?
Who gives a shit on who makes more money? Just fucking fight already.

The way the fight game is going is lame as fuck. Whoever has more twitter followers, Instagram followers and whoever makes the most money gets all the attention.
The Fight game has always been about who can garner the most media attention.

Maybe just more apparent these days because of the amount of media sources one has at his disposal.

His posts say that he is.

And Chris Palmquest was formerly known as Mysterio and a few other names after that as well.

Yeah I was mostly posting in the betting forum until recently. I needed a break from looking at MMA only through a betting perspective.

KHABIB CALLED OUT FLOYD, YOU KNOW IN BOXING .. SO UMM KHABIB IS DUCKING
BUT I DONT GIVE FUCK, I WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER DEFEND HIS BELT NOT CALL OUT A 48 YEAR OLD NON FIGHTER

He just called him out in general. He didn't say where. Floyd said "come to boxing." Khabib said "okay." Khabib doesn't care. Unlike boxers, MMA fighters are not cowards who just talk shit. They have the confidence to go into the other world. The difference is, Dana White said no. So Khabib tried to make a compromise. He said he'll go to boxing first, then Mayweather comes to MMA. Ali tried to set that up with a contract. Then they would present it to Dana. But Mayweather wouldn't go for it.

And don't give me this "calling out" shit. Mayweather called out Tension, and is forcing him to fight his rules. Just tell Floyd to stop walking around in cages with his shoes off acting like he's about that life. And tell him to stop pretending like he's training with Tyron. And tell him to stop calling Dana asking for meetings to discuss him going to the UFC. Just stop.

lol a shit ton of people would watch khabib vs floyd, and floyd knows this. he just doesnt want to fight khabib in the octagon, but if he admits that he looks like a pussy so instead he says 'he's not the A-side'

simple
regardless khabib needs to fight ferguson after the suspension's over, thats the fight that makes the most sense
I think they should fight in a kickboxing match, if anything. (No jumpkicks allowed, as it is just a sport and lethal attacks shouldn't be allowed).

Yeah I was mostly posting in the betting forum until recently. I needed a break from looking at MMA only through a betting perspective.
Do you gamble in boxing . mma is a bit harder for me to get right , I am more of a boxing fan but enjoy mma

Not really a Conor fan , actually disliked him , on the Conor vs Floyd sub forum had alot of fun with the Conor nuthuggers

Later on though I did respect his business savvy and decided to mess around w the Khabib super fans

I think I have to dumb it down a bit for my intended target , ill try that on another post tommorow

Big fan of Tonys fighting style

Back