Media ‘Just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the Octagon’

Floyd confirmed chicken.
KHABIB CALLED OUT FLOYD, YOU KNOW IN BOXING .. SO UMM KHABIB IS DUCKING
BUT I DONT GIVE FUCK, I WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER DEFEND HIS BELT NOT CALL OUT A 48 YEAR OLD NON FIGHTER

Yup he sure did , Conor got Floyd to fight vs him
Did you even read that article?

Floyd says that Khabib's team approached him and wants him in the octagon. Floyd says that he is the one drawing the money so if they are going to face each other then it has to be boxing. He did not say that he would not box Khabib.

Looks like Mayweather shut them down,
How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?

Was Khabib ducking Mayweather and using his name

“They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon. If he hasn’t made nine figures, he’s not the A side. I’m the A side, so if you guys want the fight to happen, you must come my way. My way, my rules.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...r-boxing-only-rizin-tenshin-mcgregor-ufc-news
I guess I'm still confused where the Khabib/Mayweather talks came from......? As stupid as Conor/Mayweather was, this is so much worse. Just why? Does Khabib think this makes him look good or something? The reason people hate Conor is because he thinks he's above the rules, and cares more about money than fighting. Khabib is quickly converging into the same thing.

he said 'in the octagon'
guess u have difficulty reading as well

h=310,w=414,crop=top-20

he said 'in the octagon'
guess u have difficulty reading as well
And you have difficulty reading the actual OP. If you want to make a thread about Floyd fighting in mma be my guest but don't be dishonest

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon."

I guess I'm still confused where the Khabib/Mayweather talks came from......? As stupid as Conor/Mayweather was, this is so much worse. Just why? Does Khabib think this makes him look good or something? The reason people hate Conor is because he thinks he's above the rules, and cares more about money than fighting. Khabib is quickly converging into the same thing.

Khabib and his camp are hypocrites, simple as that.

Conor might act like a dick and lack humility, but at least he's upfront about it.

Khabib wants the fight and Dana said nope. If your a MMA fan you should know this. I've seen Dana on video saying this.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

They came to me talking about the Khabib fight,” Mayweather said. “Khabib called me out, I didn’t call Khabib out. They said it has to happen in the octagon and I said, ‘You just tell me where Khabib has made nine figures before in the octagon."
I got one kids!!

so all this time about he couldn't talk about his next fight vs Ferguson because he has to hold off due to NSAC. yet he calls out a 48-year-old non-fighter to mma?

That was the defense being made...

explain that one

BUT I DONT GIVE FUCK, I WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER DEFEND HIS BELT NOT CALL OUT A 48 YEAR OLD NON FIGHTER

Caps lock key is on m8.

Floyd is only 41. You'd think if all there was left for him in boxing was to fight 0-0 newbs he'd want to challenge himself to a real fight... Chicken Floyd.

I've said this before, I'll say it again; Floyd's last fight b4 Conor did 500,000 ppv. And those 9 figures comes from ppv buys. He needs a Conor or a Pacqiauo to make that kind of money.

I got one kids!!

so all this time about he couldn't talk about his next fight vs Ferguson because he has to hold off due to NSAC. yet he calls out a 48-year-old non-fighter to mma?

That was the defense being made...

explain that one

Where do you say anything even resembling that in your OP?

Caps lock key is on m8.

Floyd is only 41. You'd think if all there was left for him in boxing was to fight 0-0 newbs he'd want to challenge himself to a real fight... Chicken Floyd.
Who called out who

He’s so getting screwed in japan. It’s not like he can sue them if they fuck him

What you call "fun" just looks like someone who struggles with reading comprehension to me but to each his own.

Nope. "I got one kids!" has meaning.

He started the thread for a specific reason. The things you stated were factual, but they took the discussion right where he wanted it to go.

The things you stated were factual, but they took the discussion right where he wanted it to go.

Then just start the topic there.

If he wants to criticize Khabib for calling out Floyd and not Ferg then that is valid. Even as a Khabib fan that pisses me off. Khabib vs Ferg is the only fight that needs to happen.

This is what actually happened:

Floyd said that Khabib's team wants him in the octagon and Floyd "shut them down" and insisted on a boxing match instead. TS then asked "How was Conor able to secure the deal with ease?"

But Conor did not secure that deal. Floyd did not get into the octagon against Conor. Then the goal posts moved to Ferg somehow. That is not clever. It is like talking to a woman ffs.

Back