‘How does it feel to work for a fascist?’: Woman confronts Spicer in Apple store

This is why I could never be a public figure. People like this are fucking crazy. Get a fucking life and if you have a problem with the way the country is being run find a way to make actual changes not harass public figures.

The media should be held accountable for the constant labeling of "fascists" toward the Trump administration

Now we have confused SJWs like this chick going around shouting "FASCIST" at Trumps staff when she literally has no understanding of the word

Somebody has to take a history book to these kids and show them what fascism actually was. Maybe there will be breakthrough when they realize Trump isn't gunning down these groups of protesters that pop up everyday

The media should be held accountable for the constant labeling of "fascists" toward the Trump administration

Now we have confused SJWs like this chick going around shouting "FASCIST" at Trumps staff when she literally has no understanding of the word

Somebody has to take a history book to these kids and show them what fascism actually was. Maybe there will be breakthrough when they realize Trump isn't gunning down these groups of protesters that pop up everyday

No it's fine let them continue to do this. It only ruins their own credibility and makes people not take them seriously. What's the saying about letting crazy people talk and express their ideas and all that jazz.

You can tell he's fascist by how a crazed screaming idiot is stalking him around an Apple store and his response is politely ignoring her and leaving.

I'm surprised she didn't collapse onto the ground and pretend to be attacked by "Fascist henchmen wearing invisibility armor".

I don't get that label. Call him anti-immigration, call him a narcissist, call him a misogynist. But fascist?

How is Trump a fascist when he rewrote his immigration order so that the courts would uphold it? That is the complete opposite of how a fascist dictatorship works.

I thought an Apple store was neutral territory?

LOL I went to her Twitter account and discovered I've already been blocked by her...

5435353.jpg

Must've had a run in with her in the past. Kek

So, her name is Shree?

(SH)REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Girl seems stupid by way of twitter posts....

Spicer is a boot licking heel so I don't have much sympathy for him.

Calling him fascist was stupid and unfounded..

the treason part though..
FgkBtQu.gif

Last edited:
lol she's one of those types...

They're all about the 'feelz', these people.

Wow it appears she'll be better off in Iran or Syria given the ratio of white men to Muslims. What's the bet she's not moving any time soon though....

Somebody get that woman a dictionary. Stat!

Then waffle her over the head with it. Obviously reading, and learning by use of letters isn't her strong point, so absorbing meanings by osmosis, via a dictionary clubbing on the old noggin, could help her.

This, is, for, your, own good! Come back here so I may teach thee! Lol.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/how-do...ascist-woman-confronts-spicer-in-apple-store/

White House spokesman Sean Spicer was accosted by an Indian-American woman — who peppered him with questions about committing “treason” and working for a “fascist” like President Trump — as he shopped in an Apple store over the weekend.

She was a bit out of line, but tough cookies he's in public office. All his Saturdays are ours to ruin.

Is Donald Trump a fascist racist guilty of treason? Is Sean Spicer an accomplice?
Trump is not a facist, this woman is an emotional idiot.

his mistake. Spicer should have shopped at the pear store.

He should have told her "My name isn't Sean Spicer, I'm Hugh Mungous".

'all his saturdays our ours to ruin'

what a petty, pedantic statement

wow I applaud her brave fight against fascism, the world will remember
In 1994 we had the Normandy landings, and in 2017 we had @shreec shouting at Spicer in an Apple Store
that's how history books will tell it, no doubt
what a time to be alive

Yes, I also remember when the US landed on Omaha and Utah in 1994. If it wasn't for Saddam's shenanigans we could have invaded in 1991

Back