‘Help Us, Help Us’: Swedish National Police Commissioner Begs as Number of No-Go Zones Rises

Unreal. What the hell is happening in the world? Why are we all so willing to trade our safety away for a PC agenda?

The PC agenda is the globalist agenda which is the agenda of empire.

What is happening in Sweden didn't originate in Sweden (although now many Swedes are involved obviously).

If you were to view Sweden as a vassal state of the larger empire, and the politics being pushed top down into Sweden from those running the empire are to serve a larger agenda, only then can it make sense.

Empire would wipe Sweden off the face of the map if it benefited larger aims. Sovereign Swedish interests are only a concern in terms of if they will resist or not.

"All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Hjalp oss!"... and I'll whisper "nej"."

That would be great if local areas more suited to handle their cultural issues would take them in. The Gulf states actually spend more on aid than anyone else, but they aren't taking in actual refugees. A big part of that is that none of the Gulf states are signatories of the UN Conventions on Reduction of Statelessness. They don't even recognize refugees legally in the Gulf states. Add in their animosity towards different religious beliefs and their atrocious human rights violations, I wouldn't expect them to do much for refugees. These are people who don't even take care of their own citizens.

We have a great life in the Western world. Even our poor tend to have cars, phones, and other modern amenities. I just don't think it will kill us to help how we can. If we can fit some of the people fleeing violence in our lands until it's safe for them, then I support doing it. I don't want people who we have no idea who they are running around our cities, but there are ways we can help.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Agree with everything you say but not Muslims...yeah.

this is what SJWs truly want...
35-girls-assaulted-at-Swedish-music-festival-SWEXIT.jpg

Do Swedish women not travel with real men?

this is my point of view:
sweden is so polite and wealthy that they deeply desire to be raped and ruined a by aggressive savages.

they are like the rich kid offspring looking for coke parties and trannies.

a friend of mine wanted to go there some years ago and during his classes to learn the language his swedish teacher (here in italy) told him "a swedish male would hide under the table in this country".

The trash intellects of Sherdog talking about Europe via youtube evidence. Zzzzzz.

That would be great if local areas more suited to handle their cultural issues would take them in. The Gulf states actually spend more on aid than anyone else, but they aren't taking in actual refugees. A big part of that is that none of the Gulf states are signatories of the UN Conventions on Reduction of Statelessness. They don't even recognize refugees legally in the Gulf states. Add in their animosity towards different religious beliefs and their atrocious human rights violations, I wouldn't expect them to do much for refugees. These are people who don't even take care of their own citizens.

We have a great life in the Western world. Even our poor tend to have cars, phones, and other modern amenities. I just don't think it will kill us to help how we can. If we can fit some of the people fleeing violence in our lands until it's safe for them, then I support doing it. I don't want people who we have no idea who they are running around our cities, but there are ways we can help.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Taking in refugees or migrants is POINTLESS. It does nothing. The poverty stricken and war ravage nations do nothing but BREED. They are breeders, and where all of the world's population increase comes from. The 3rd world adds like 80 million babies a year. The West will be destroyed taking in a few million a year.

Taking in refugees or migrants is POINTLESS. It does nothing. The poverty stricken and war ravage nations do nothing but BREED. They are breeders, and where all of the world's population increase comes from. The 3rd world adds like 80 million babies a year. The West will be destroyed taking in a few million a year.

It protects innocent human beings from being killed, tortured, raped or taken into slavery while they're caught in the middle of something more horrible than you can imagine.

And talking about the way they "breed" sounds like some real eugenics shit.

It protects innocent human beings from being killed, tortured, raped or taken into slavery while they're caught in the middle of something more horrible than you can imagine.

And talking about the way they "breed" sounds like some real eugenics shit.

The criteria for asylum is written down and clear. The reality of the migrant "crisis" isn't representative of your claims, crossing multiple safe countries and borders whilst a ferry is ready and waiting to take them to Italy etc . Most migrants in Germany and Sweden aren't eligible for asylum. Also grow some balls.

You guys need to stop spreading inaccurate information about Islam. No go zone is a white supremacist term.

The criteria for asylum is written down and clear. The reality of the migrant "crisis" isn't representative of your claims, crossing multiple safe countries and borders whilst a ferry is ready and waiting to take them to Italy etc . Most migrants in Germany and Sweden aren't eligible for asylum. Also grow some balls.

Multiple safe countries? Most of them are crossing the sea from shit holes straight into Europe. And I guarantee I have bigger balls than you. It's why I'm not scared of a fucking man dress and Islam and you are. Because you're a scared pussy and I'm not. I don't walk around fearing dumb shit like you do.

Multiple safe countries? Most of them are crossing the sea from shit holes straight into Europe. And I guarantee I have bigger balls than you. It's why I'm not scared of a fucking man dress and Islam and you are. Because you're a scared pussy and I'm not. I don't walk around fearing dumb shit like you do.

gotten to. And again a country being a shit hole doesn't magically grant them asylum you retard. The ones crossing from Libya crossed safe countries and borders.

gotten to. And again a country being a shit hole doesn't magically grant them asylum you retard. The ones crossing from Libya crossed safe countries and borders.

You're the one talking about my balls like they matter to you. Although, I'm not really sure what the fuck you've ever done that proves you have a set? So what have you ever done in life that requires balls?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...taly-ngos-smugglers-accusations-a7696976.html

Coming from Libya is really safe huh? Actually, asylum is granted for anyone who is escaping war, persecution, or natural disaster. And Libya and most of those countries fit pretty fucking well in those categories. Also, the southern areas you're talking about don't have well established refugee system set in place to handle them. That's why they are moving further north. It's easy to talk shit from that nice place in life you were born into. I'll bet if you were born in that region, your ass would be on a boat crossing the Med too.

The EU Common European Asylum System (CEAS) is a set of EU laws, completed in 2005. They are intended to ensure that all EU member states protect the rights of asylum seekers and refugees. The CEAS sets out minimum standards and procedures for processing and deciding asylum applications, and for the treatment of both asylum seekers and those who are recognized as refugees. Implementation of CEAS varies throughout the European Union. A number of EU states still do not operate fair, effective systems of asylum decision-making and support, leading to a patchwork of 28 asylum systems producing uneven results.

Asylum seekers have no legal duty to claim asylum in the first EU state they reach, and many move on, seeking to join relatives or friends for support, or to reach a country with a functioning asylum system. However, the “Dublin” regulation stipulates that EU member states can choose to return asylum seekers to their country of first entry to process their asylum claim, so long as that country has an effective asylum system.

EU countries in the north, the desired destination of many refugees, have sought to use this Dublin system to their advantage, at the expense of the south, where most refugees first arrive. Yet these efforts have been obstructed by failures of asylum systems in the south. Domestic and European courts have ruled against asylum seekers being returned to Greece, notably in a landmark case in 2011 that found Belgium in violation of the European Convention on Human Rights for exposing an Afghan national to detention, harsh living conditions, and risks arising from shortcomings in Greece's asylum system after a return.

Back