Social ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ 1&2 director fired by Disney for saying he likes little boys.

this isn't the only industry that has this problem. Sports is another one. Just look at the all those US female gymnasts who were taken advantage of by that doctor.. Middle/High/college sports all have their own problems too. Have you never read/seen a joke about Paterno?

As for the Hollywood industry it could be rumors about somebody or anybody in the industry. I am sure that lot gossips on a daily basis. It's not a hidden fact that child actors have been taken advantage of. Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are the most famous examples of child actors being taken advantage of...

If you want to throw the book at someone throw it at the people who took actually abused their others. Not someone who joked about it. Until actual proof of abuse surfaces James Gunn did not deserve to be fired.

Sports is an area that is just starting to get its due. There has always been stories about coaches and trainers taking advantage of young children and athletes, but it looks like the sun is really starting to shine on the dark world of sports and sexual abuse. More players are coming out and more coaches are getting taken down. There is Catholic Church level abuse going on in the sports world.

First off, it IS Deflection because...well....look at the subject header? Where does it say anything about Trump that you're bringing up like a fucking crutch or shield?

And btw, I just mentioned in a previous post that I did not vote for him because he's a fucking Saint, which he isn't. I voted for him because I felt(and rightly so) that he could do more for this country than Demon-From-Hell Hillary could. And he's doing it (please spare me your CNN-based Copy-and-pasted fake news articles in response; This is about Gunn, Not Trump).

Because NO ONE makes fucking tweets about Pedophilia unless it's to discuss how painful a death they can give the perpetrator. Gunn's tweets were anything but and this shows that he has more of an interest in Pedophilia that he's attempting to explain away as "oh. they were just jokes." Bullshit.

This thread is about James Gunn. THAT'S WHY.

I already talked about this topic and expressed my feelings on it weeks ago when it happened in this thread. You can look it up.

I'm not even defending the guy or advocating for him to get his job back. I support Disney.

I'm addressing the lingering fake outrage by you belligerent assholes now. That's all.

Making you all look pretty silly too, especially your poster boy @Devout Pessimist who decided to ignore the thrashings I gave him so far.

I wonder why?

I already talked about this topic and expressed my feelings on it weeks ago when it happened in this thread. You can look it up.

I'm not even defending the guy or advocating for him to get his job back. I support Disney.

I'm addressing the lingering fake outrage by you belligerent assholes now. That's all.

Making you all look pretty silly too, especially your poster boy @Devout Pessimist who decided to ignore the thrashings I gave him so far.

I wonder why?

Maybe because your "thrashings" were the equivalent of a tap on the shoulder? <Moves>

President Trump.

Accused of everything under the sun, including AIDS, GLOBAL WARMING, and The End of Civilization.

I'm done.

You're done because you're over your head. You literally just made no point and everyone is going to think you're stupid now.

Sports is an area that is just starting to get its due. There has always been stories about coaches and trainers taking advantage of young children and athletes, but it looks like the sun is really starting to shine on the dark world of sports and sexual abuse. More players are coming out and more coaches are getting taken down. There is Catholic Church level abuse going on in the sports world.

Indeed and I am all for accountability. Its not just the perpetrators but the people who supported and protected the perpetrators that need to be brought to justice.

Because you deal with victims on a personal level that is understandable. But that's a personal choice.

It is not a personal choice. It is not like I have all of these thoughts and "jokes" about pedophilia in my head and choose not to share them with the world. I do not have thoughts or "jokes" in my head about sexually abusing children at all. The thought of it disgusts me. It says something about someone's mentality when they think about that kind of stuff and feel compelled to share it publicly.

You're done because you're over your head. You literally just made no point and everyone is going to think you're stupid now.

Well if that's the case, at least I won't be alone(in being stupid) since I have you and the others who are defending a Pedo Lover.

"Wonderful". :rolleyes:

Well it's been fun Mr. Irrational Poster but I am afraid that in the words of Chris Jericho :

serveimage

Maybe because your "thrashings" were the equivalent of a tap on the shoulder? <Moves>

Nope, they stung.

He immediately changed up his story and made pretend he wasn't calling James Gunn a pedophile and that he wasn't a Trump supporter.

The thrashing was evidence of contradictory statements he made on this forum.

Well if that's the case, at least I won't be alone(in being stupid) since I have you and the others who are defending a Pedo Lover.

"Wonderful". :rolleyes:

Well it's been fun Mr. Irrational Poster but I am afraid that in the words of Chris Jericho :

serveimage

I already expressly told you in this conversation I'm not defending him and I support Disney.

But you're too dumb to comprehend that. Instead you want to ride this fake outrage train to nowhere like a fucking asshole.

Nope, they stung.

He immediately changed up his story and made pretend he wasn't calling James Gunn a pedophile and that he wasn't a Trump supporter.

The thrashing was evidence of contradictory statements he made on this forum.

Where did I post that Gunn was a pedophile? The closest I got was #PatternOfBehaviour which came from an Ian Miles Chong Tweet.

Where did I post that Gunn was a pedophile? The closest I got was #PatternOfBehaviour

<YeahOKJen>

You strongly implied he was a pedophile while linking to a youtube video that does the same.

Try to be honest with yourself little buddy.

Thrashing? You keep bringing up Donald Trump. I put the focus back on James Gunn.

I'm past James Gunn and am specifically addressing your fake and hypocritical outrage.

Your support for Donald Trump despite his behavior is clear evidence of that.

Quote where I posted that Gunn is a pedophile? As I already wrote, #PatternOfBehavior comes from this tweet:

You strongly implied he was a pedophile while linking to a youtube video that does the same.

To use your own logic on you..

If it looks like a duck..

Quote where I posted that Gunn is a pedophile? As I already wrote, #PatternOfBehavior comes from this tweet:

Pattern of behavior alluding to Gunn revealing his "preferences" in the guise of so-called Unfunny Jokes.

To use your own logic on you..

If it looks like a duck..

You are taking Post #662 out of context. I said "Judging from the comments I have been reading, it seems like a lot of the people who initially supported Gunn are now changing their minds. It looks like the Pedo-Parties are too much." and then I posted a video of someone who initially supported Gunn, but changed his mind because the comments and the pedo-parties forced him to think Gunn has serious mental issues.

I have been very consistent in stating that there is something seriously wrong with Gunn. I have not directly stated that he is a pedophile. Though, it would not surprise me at this point if he was a pedo given his behavior.

As for the Hollywood industry it could be rumors about somebody or anybody in the industry. I am sure that lot gossips on a daily basis. It's not a hidden fact that child actors have been taken advantage of. Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are the most famous examples of child actors being taken advantage of...
Note to self, do not name son Corey...
Is this pedo joke too much @Devout Pessimist?

Back