‘Fairy Godmother’ Brings Migrants to Europe on a Flying Carpet in EU-Backed Cartoon

Obama-630x420.jpg

uh ok?? if you like Kenya so much maybe go there.

Look, I'm not in denial about how much Africa sucks.

I don't want to be there and I don't expect most other people to want to be there either.

But if Germans are the cucks of the year. And you Italiens and other Europen countries can't do anything against it.
Wouldn't that just mean that Italiens and other Europeans are been cucked by the cucks?
And automatically would be the bigger cucks? How could Germany still win cucks of the year?
Every other European nation would win it first.

It actually mean that germans are economical/political most powerful nation in the area (not surprised), nothing to do with the Cuck Belt

Deep inside you germans know that this is'nt going to end well, but still you're voting for it to happen

I does'nt even make sense as "sacrifice" as we are approaching ever more the age of automation, and millions of cheap labor hands will be gradually less required

Nordic countries had almost perfect societies and they're working to ruin it because artificial guilt order them to let this happen, and to increase efforts to prepare a nice nest for invaders

That's maximum
reed-warbler-cuckoo.jpeg

<{jojo}>

Eastern Europeans aren't racist. That's cute.

The Western Europeans are racist as hell and you want me to believe the Eastern Euros aren't, lol.
This is truly one of the most rational of all your rational posts. Implying that a diverse group of people, numbering in the hundreds of millions are mostly comprised of racists. You've out done yourself. Take a bow.

This is truly one of the most rational of all your rational posts. Implying that a diverse group of people, numbering in the hundreds of millions are mostly comprised of racists. You've out done yourself. Take a bow.

They barely get along with each other, let alone peoples from other continents.

I don't think it's that far fetched to suggest that Euros are far less homogeneous than Americans.

Theres prob pron based on this premise

They barely get along with each other, let alone peoples from other continents.

I don't think it's that far fetched to suggest that Euros are far less homogeneous than Americans.
Homogeneous, eh?

Homogeneous, eh?

Culturally, at least. The individual European states have been resisting any form of assimilation between each other for centuries.

I don't think they're much better equipped to do it with completely foreign cultures. Unfortunately for them geography doesn't give them much of a choice.

America is just much better at assimilation. Our culture is both more appealing and more importantly welcoming. (We also don't live that close to Africa.)

It actually mean that germans are economical/political most powerful nation in the area (not surprised), nothing to do with the Cuck Belt

Deep inside you germans know that this is'nt going to end well, but still you're voting for it to happen

Ok, let me be serious for s second. I don't think it is good. But it is still a manageable situation.
I was against it from the start. But I am far from thinking it's the end of Germany or anything like that.
Some of them will be kicked out some of them will be integrated etc. I know a lot of Muslims or Africans most are alright IMO.

Certainly not the classification you see here that all of them are scum or rapist. Some are and they have to be kicked out ASAP.
Not trying to minimise the situation. It is serious but given enough political will fixable rather easy. It's not like difficult issues like Greece or Spain has with mass unemployment/debt.
Those are real issues that are difficult to fix even with the political will.

We have also the political situation in Germany that there is no one to vote for on the right from Merkel.
The AFD have a strict immigration policy. But have offered no plan or anything on how to implement that.
They have never done anything only words. I wouldn't vote for someone just on promises alone.
They have to at least offer a plan or some kind of indication they could actually solve the issue.
Otherwise, you end up with a Trump situation. Besides they have a horrible economic policy. I won't vote to lose my job.

That would leave the Neo-Nazis. I also have no interest lying dead in the snow 200 kilometres south of Moscow.
So realistic the most conservative option is Merkel.
If you give me a solid conservative option with strict immigration and a plan how to solve it.
Together with good economic policies, I would vote for them. But that is currently not on offer in Germany.

Culturally, at least. The individual European states have been resisting any form of assimilation between each other for centuries.

I don't think they're much better equipped to do it with completely foreign cultures. Unfortunately for them geography doesn't give them much of a choice.

America is just much better at assimilation. Our culture is both more appealing and more importantly welcoming. (We also don't live that close to Africa.)

There's probably truth to the culture angle. Some of it superficial, such as Hollywood, and the entertainment industry. Some of it fundamental, such as your constitution. And yes, I think the constitution can be viewed as an aspect of US culture. At least that's how I see it from the outside. And that's a good thing.

In reality you can't compare new countries that sprang from colonialism to most in Europe. Many are over a thousand year old with established traditions going back centuries before the discovery of the Americas. Whereas the Americas are built on outside blood, and blending traditions into something that works.

Is it any wonder they want to keep their identities? Especially the southern and Eastern ones who faced centuries of incursions from outside of Europe. The history is palpable in some places with castels and ruins as reminders that these *same* migrants have been trying to establish themselves on that continent. Do you think Islam sprang from the ground like some flower in the Balkans? Lol.

Does that make them racist? No more than the Japanese, or any other people who want to keep their culture intact. As I've said before, there are Koreans and other Asians in Hungary, and not a peep is said about them by the locals. You ask the same locals if they want Islam in their country you'll get a "no" to the tune of 98% of the population.

If you have moral or ethical objections to that, then I suggest soul searching, reading up on history, or seeking out a mental health proffesional.

There's probably truth to the culture angle. Some of it superficial, such as Hollywood, and the entertainment industry. Some of it fundamental, such as your constitution. And yes, I think the constitution can be viewed as an aspect of US culture. At least that's how I see it from the outside. And that's a good thing.

In reality you can't compare new countries that sprang from colonialism to most in Europe. Many are over a thousand year old with established traditions going back centuries before the discovery of the Americas. Whereas the Americas are built on outside blood, and blending traditions into something that works.

Is it any wonder they want to keep their identities? Especially the southern and Eastern ones who faced centuries of incursions from outside of Europe. The history is palpable in some places with castels and ruins as reminders that these *same* migrants have been trying to establish themselves on that continent. Do you think Islam sprang from the ground like some flower in the Balkans? Lol.

Does that make them racist? No more than the Japanese, or any other people who want to keep their culture intact. As I've said before, there are Koreans and other Asians in Hungary, and not a peep is said about them by the locals. You ask the same locals if they want Islam in their country you'll get a "no" to the tune of 98% of the population.

If you have moral or ethical objections to that, then I suggest soul searching, reading up on history, or seeking out a mental health proffesional.

<18><18><18>

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ce-find-body-believed-to-be-missing-woman/amp

Heres just another example of how liberal policys are destructive to communities.
A beautiful 18yo swedish girl is kidnapped, dismembered, and thrown into the ocean after the "refugees" stole a boat and the media refuses to report and names or background. We all know whos responsible....

Liberal policys are so bad that they create "no go zones" in the saftest areas in the world in only a few years.

Eastern Euro countries absolutely have it right

you can still have sovereignty while being in an artificially constructed political and economic union

Ok, let me be serious for s second. I don't think it is good. But it is still a manageable situation.
I was against it from the start. But I am far from thinking it's the end of Germany or anything like that.
Some of them will be kicked out some of them will be integrated etc. I know a lot of Muslims or Africans most are alright IMO.

Certainly not the classification you see here that all of them are scum or rapist. Some are and they have to be kicked out ASAP.
Not trying to minimise the situation. It is serious but given enough political will fixable rather easy. It's not like difficult issues like Greece or Spain has with mass unemployment/debt.
Those are real issues that are difficult to fix even with the political will.

We have also the political situation in Germany that there is no one to vote for on the right from Merkel.
The AFD have a strict immigration policy. But have offered no plan or anything on how to implement that.
They have never done anything only words. I wouldn't vote for someone just on promises alone.
They have to at least offer a plan or some kind of indication they could actually solve the issue.
Otherwise, you end up with a Trump situation. Besides they have a horrible economic policy. I won't vote to lose my job.

That would leave the Neo-Nazis. I also have no interest lying dead in the snow 200 kilometres south of Moscow.
So realistic the most conservative option is Merkel.
If you give me a solid conservative option with strict immigration and a plan how to solve it.
Together with good economic policies, I would vote for them. But that is currently not on offer in Germany.

Problem is you germans are'nt asking for an alternative, even if all options are bad, and possibly/likely with consequences you will never able to fix.

And "fix" will actually assume she will actively working for your (germans) interest, while i think she's not working for it.
She's a player of globalism, and if it will pass through you germans (or anybody else), well too bad, greater design and all that shit.

Left, Right, i don't care... Merkel and Sarkozy are two of the worst and are "right" politicians

In 2017, Globalism > left/right concept

The old model is a farce in current context, they just wear t-shirts of familiar colors for peoples

The fact that only given options are electrick-chair or hanging, should push to ask for a third option lol
And it's all down to her controlling the PC/media tool to made impossible for you peoples to get an actual alternative, because she will be able to demonize it as nazi/extremist/whatever before he get enough momentum

Impression is you (germans) should just call her out on her fascist propaganda bullshit and encourage a true conservative to defend your country from what is happening in the continent, because sure as fuck she will not

Impression is you don't because you're too used to wear blinkers and follow rules and do what you're being told... wich (the latter) on general is a good thing (in fact i consider the nordic model of society better than ours), but not when your leader is a destructive pos

To use your WW2 previous gimmick, with Hitler the pointed side of the stick was aimed at everyone else, with Merkel you proud germans are the anus

If you don't like being the anus stop voting at all and ask in the squares for a change, make ear your (normal peoples, not shitty nazi) voice to make clear that whoever will try to represent germans will not be alone and bullied out of the scene by social media crap

If you like being the anus
cUvCqhO.gif

Last edited:
The determination to ruin so many countries is astounding. Rational Poster thinks he's so kind and caring but he's filled with hate. He thinks white people are racist and paints non whites as these beautiful non racist beings that can never do you any harm.That's why he laughs when he sees Europe, Scandinavia and Western countries being flooded with 3rd world migrants.

He's fucked up.

The determination to ruin so many countries is astounding. Rational Poster thinks he's so kind and caring but he's filled with hate. He thinks white people are racist and paints non whites as these beautiful non racist beings that can never do you any harm.That's why he laughs when he sees Europe, Scandinavia and Western countries being flooded with 3rd world migrants.

He's fucked up.

<TrumpWrong1>

I does'nt even make sense as "sacrifice" as we are approaching ever more the age of automation, and millions of cheap labor hands will be gradually less required

Nordic countries had almost perfect societies and they're working to ruin it because artificial guilt order them to let this happen, and to increase efforts to prepare a nice nest for invaders

That's maximum
reed-warbler-cuckoo.jpeg

@Palis. This one has potential. Still too ripe though.....

Back