‘Fairy Godmother’ Brings Migrants to Europe on a Flying Carpet in EU-Backed Cartoon

If this was a legit cartoon the fairy would have been raped and murdered while the rapefugees cited a "sexual emergency". IMO, Germany was too wealthy for too long, Government needs its dependents, so Merkle had to commit a 100 billion dollar blunder and create chaos to assure government program job security.

This is pathetic, liberals are doing what they do best all over the world, bankrupting and destroying communities and then relying on name calling when people don't give into their demands.

A Européens Sans Frontières (Europeans Without Borders) video sponsored by the European Commission depicts the EU as a fairy godmother bringing migrants to Western Europe after ‘racist’ Eastern Europeans refuse to welcome them.
The short film, titled Eurodame, Help!, was funded in part by the European Commission, the French government, and third-party groups such as the Fondation Hippocrène.

Fondation Hippocrène is a non-profit organisation which has funded a number of projects alongside George Soros‘s Open Society Foundations network, and says its mission is to “promote the construction of genuine European citizenship” by targeting young people.

The animated short opens on a migrant man, his hijab-clad wife, and their two young sons approaching the gateway of a forbidding wall, with the words FRONTEX emblazoned above it.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/15/eu-fairy-godmother-migrants-europe-flying-carpet/

Embed the video on your first post.

The ones going on in CAR, Somalia, Sudan, Burundi, Libya, Nigeria, Mali etc

You are aware of Boko Haram, Al-Shabab, LRA, AQIM, yes?

are those the only countries that refugees are coming from?

the """refugee""" that threw a woman out of a window was from Eritrea, which hasnt had a war since 1990

are those the only countries that refugees are coming from?

the """refugee""" that threw a woman out of a window was from Eritrea, which hasnt had a war since 1990

There is a devastating famine going on in Eritrea.

They also have one of the most brutal and repressive governments in the world...

The ones going on in CAR, Somalia, Sudan, Burundi, Libya, Nigeria, Mali etc

You are aware of Boko Haram, Al-Shabab, LRA, AQIM, yes?

When the news reports on these conflicts, when they mention displaced persons, they are thinking of safe neighboring countries these people can go to (and that's probably only temporarily), not skipping 30 borders north to land in Scotland and be handout thieves for life.

When the news reports on these conflicts, when they mention displaced persons, they are thinking of safe neighboring countries these people can go to (and that's probably only temporarily), not skipping 30 borders north to land in Scotland and be handout thieves for life.

I guess geography isn't your strong suit.

If you look at a map and you see the operating regions of these groups, the location on the world where these countries are, there really isn't very many places that one would consider safe in Africa.

If there isn't an insurgency, there is a drought, or worse, famine.

Look, I'm not saying it's an ideal solution to move Africa into Europe, I'm just trying to point out that most of these people trying to make the trip have pretty good reasons for doing so.

But you won't even admit that.

There is a devastating famine going on in Eritrea.

They also have one of the most brutal and repressive governments in the world...

so you think that anyone should be able to immigrate to any country just because their country is poor?

so you think that anyone should be able to immigrate to any country just because their country is poor?

No, but I have empathy for the people trying.

And I can also admit everyone on all sides are doing a pretty terrible job about trying to fix any of it.

I guess geography isn't your strong suit.

If you look at a map and you see the operating regions of these groups, the location on the world where these countries are, there really isn't very many places that one would consider safe in Africa.

If there isn't an insurgency, there is a drought, or worse, famine.

Look, I'm not saying it's an ideal solution to move Africa into Europe, I'm just trying to point out that most of these people trying to make the trip have pretty good reasons for doing so.

But you won't even admit that.

The question you replied to was "what war", and you listed conflicts. They can move to safe neighboring countries, even the famine ones aren't justified to move all the way to Europe. We are so far removed on the term refugee you might as well import all of third world.

No, but I have empathy for the people trying.

And I can also admit everyone on all sides are doing a pretty terrible job about trying to fix any of it.

why dont they just ship them food, and why do they call them refugees

The question you replied to was "what war", and you listed conflicts. They can move to safe neighboring countries, even the famine ones aren't justified to move all the way to Europe. We are so far removed on the term refugee you might as well import all of third world.

<18><18><18>

This is why I only post 1-liners as a reply to you, anything more is undignified by war room standards lol.

If you're going to consistently and continually move the goal post every time I hit your mark you're going to get Rob Ford.

If you're going to consistently and continually move the goal post every time I hit your mark you're going to get Rob Ford.
You're the one that listed conflicts, mentioning Boko Haram, then started talking about famine, and neither of them are enough for mass asylum to EU. Maybe you missed that last link about the percent going to Italy.

You're the one that listed conflicts, mentioning Boko Haram, then started talking about famine, and neither of them are enough for mass asylum to EU. Maybe you missed that last link about the percent going to Italy.

Because living in a country that has only just a "conflict" with 100-10,000+ killed annually, along with rapes, mutilations, abductions as well as drought, famine, and diseases isn't enough reason to seek to improve your conditions. (Not to mention all the normal crime and banditry associated with living in those sorts of conditions.)

It must be a full on declared war as judged by your mighty Western intellect.

Dude, can you be human just once? JUST ONE TIME MAN?

Because living in a country that has only just a "conflict" with 100-10,000+ killed annually, along with rapes, mutilations, abductions as well as drought, famine, and diseases isn't enough reason to seek to improve your conditions. (Not to mention all the normal crime and banditry associated with living in those sorts of conditions.)

It must be a full on declared war as judged by your mighty Western intellect.

Dude, can you be human just once? JUST ONE TIME MAN?
If you read the news when they mention Boko Haram and other conflicts the frame it around conflict resolution and stability either through intervention or the government taking control of the situation militarily. Often mentioning safe zones in neighboring countries, highlighting that people will go back once things have calmed down.

For famine, they say things like "aid and relief" being sent and appeal to emotions with charity adverts to raise money. And that's the mainstream full leftist news, they don't frame it as giving these people asylum to the EU. Even the Congo rape epidemic wasn't framed as a reason for asylum to 1st world countries.

If you read the news when they mention Boko Haram and other conflicts the frame it around conflict resolution and stability either through intervention or the government taking control of the situation militarily. Often mentioning safe zones in neighboring countries, highlighting that people will go back once things have calmed down.

For famine, they say things like "aid and relief" being sent and appeal to emotions with charity adverts to raise money. And that's the mainstream full leftist news, they don't frame it as giving these people asylum to the EU. Even the Congo rape epidemic wasn't framed as a reason for asylum to 1st world countries.

I'm not talking about the western response, which is just dreadful obviously.

I'm talking about what would you do as a person in those situations?

These people aren't stupid. They have the internet and they can see that it's possible to live a better life somewhere else more now than ever before.

Would you stay on a burning boat or try to swim to a safe one that you can see?

I don't think refugees fleeing war torn countries are doing a cost/benefit on social welfare.

Wouldn't doubt it. Pretty sure refugees left Finland and Norway because it was cold. Then you see some burn their building down over Nutella or some shit.

I'm not talking about the western response, which is just dreadful obviously.

I'm talking about what would you do as a person in those situations?

These people aren't stupid. They have the internet and they can see that it's possible to live a better life somewhere else more now than ever before.

Would you stay on a burning boat or try to swim to a safe one that you can see?

I'd take my chances but recognize I might die and accept countries are sovereign and can tell me to fuck off.

When Mexicans were receiving illegals from the other latin countries they made their immigration laws strict, stricter than US, and treat them like shit. But they don't want the same to happen to them when the boot is on the other foot.

I'd take my chances but recognize I might die and accept countries are sovereign and can tell me to fuck off.

When Mexicans where receiving illegals from the other latin countries they made their immigration laws strict, stricter than US, and treat them like shit. But they don't want the same to happen to them when the boot is on the other foot.

lol

You'd be crying like a bitch day one in Africa.

lol

You'd be crying like a bitch day one in Africa.

Obama-630x420.jpg

uh ok?? if you like Kenya so much maybe go there.

Back