‘Executioner’ in ISIS video is Canadian, says captured Mississauga ISIS member

Provided the Canadians were killing Syrians, what is the problem?
Why should those Canadians be welcomed back any differently than a Canadian Forces members who killed Syrians?
Would there be a problem if one of those Canadians knife raped Assad?

Last edited:
Why should those Canadians be welcomed back any different than a Canadian forces members who killed Syrians?

Absolutely we should welcome Isis executioners back like we do Canadian soldiers .

Lol

Why should those Canadians be welcomed back any differently than a Canadian Forces members who killed Syrians?

Difference here is Canadian soldiers are disciplined and don't genocide ethnic groups in the name of Islam and don't want to take over the world. They have a clear target which is scumbags like the guys we're bringing back.

<23>After doing this we're going to allow his friends to live in our country? <JagsKiddingMe>

The Islamic State has done horrible things and is at war with the world. Traitor Trudeau obviously was not joking when he said entropy.

Absolutely we should welcome Isis executioners back like we do Canadian soldiers .

Lol
I think the important distinction here is: Executioners of Syrians.

What distinguishes these Canadians from government recruits carrying out the exact same function other than that these Canadians are assisting Canadian foreign policy on their own dime?

Difference here is Canadian soldiers are disciplined and don't genocide ethnic groups in the name of Islam and don't want to take over the world. They have a clear target which is scumbags like the guys we're bringing back.

<23>After doing this we're going to allow his friends to live in our country? <JagsKiddingMe>

The Islamic State has done horrible things and is at war with the world. Traitor Trudeau obviously was not joking when he said entropy.
When Canadian forces patrolled the waters around Libya, they allow shipments of arms to rebels without any concern of the rebels' ideology.

What is wrong with Canadians actually being the rebels?

I think the important distinction here is: Executioners of Syrians.
...and Christians and Jews or gays and really any other person that doesn't hold same beliefs .

I'm being trolled yah?

...and Christians and Jews or gays and really any other person that doesn't hold same beliefs .

I'm being trolled yah?
Did a Canadian execute a Jew or a gay?

When Canadian forces allowed arms shipments to rebels in Libya, where the recipients of those shipments incapable of executing Jews or gays?

Why would Canadians be any more capable of these things than our non-Canadian rebel allies?

tumblr_o88dmosoF01qzk2apo1_500.gif

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee...heading

Did a Canadian execute a Jew or a gay?

When Canadian forces allowed arms shipments to rebels in Libya, where the recipients of those shipments incapable of executing Jews or gays?

Why would Canadians be any more capable of these things than our non-Canadian rebel allies?
You've lost me.
In your scenario Canadian Soldiers ignoring rebels being armed is the same as Canadian is is fighters executing people?

You've lost me.
In your scenario Canadian Soldiers ignoring rebels being armed is the same as Canadian is is fighters executing people?
If Canadian forces let arms through an embargo to equip Libyan rebels then why not allow the Syrian rebels to be equipped with more (Canadian) rebels?

And when Canadian planes dropped bombs on Syria did they just blow up vehicles like on the old GI Joe cartoon?

What's wrong with Canadians engaging in volunteer killing of Syrians for the cause?

You've lost me.

He's saying our western governments knew the weapons would go to murderous jihadist savages who committed wholesale attempted genocide, mass murder, mass rape, sex slavery, and theft.

It also makes our governments guilty of being accomplices to the crimes

He's right about that, but dead wrong on saying jihadist savages should be let back in. They deserve a bullet

He's saying our western governments knew the weapons would go to murderous jihadist savages who committed wholesale attempted genocide, mass murder, mass rape, sex slavery, and theft.

It also makes our governments guilty of being accomplices to the crimes
still not even close to being the same. Soldiers don't make those kind of decisions.

still not even close to being the same. Soldiers don't make those kind of decisions.
Well right. The Canadians soldiers aren't to blame. It's the governments that are to blame.

Fuck Trudeau. The end.

What's wrong with Canadians engaging in volunteer killing of Syrians for the cause?
I'd Tell them to join the evil murderous Canadian army if they are thirsty for blood. Than they can avoid the awkward moment of real Canadian Soldiers putting holes in fellow Canadian ISIS fighters.

I'd Tell them to join the evil murderous Canadian army if they are thirsty for blood. Than they can avoid the awkward moment of real Canadian Soldiers putting holes in fellow Canadian ISIS fighters.
It's cheaper Canadian taxpayers for Canadian volunteers to kill Syrians on their own dime.

Plus, if Canada is an enemy both of Assad and ISIS then it is better for Canadian forces to kill Canadian ISIS volunteers engaged in killing Syrians than it is to have Canadian ISIS infiltrating the Canadian Forces.

It's cheaper Canadian taxpayers for Canadian volunteers to kill Syrians on their own dime.

Plus, if Canada is an enemy both of Assad and ISIS then it is better for Canadian forces to kill Canadian ISIS volunteers engaged in killing Syrians than it is to have Canadian ISIS infiltrating the Canadian Forces.
Nah. I'm thinking the Canadian government just puts ISIS as a branch of the Canadian army like the JTF2 only much less talented but no difference lol

Back