‘Black Panther’ Couple Wanted to Kill Cops, Start Race War

These people and everyone that thinks like them should be offered free one way trips to Africa. And i'm not saying that as a racist thing, i'm talking common sense here. If they hate white people so much and praise "the motherland" so much, then they should be given all the help they need to get there.

"5 foot 0? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

I think we've found Mighty Mouse's deadbeat dad.

Oh papa

djeyeroll.gif

We all realize there are crazy crazy mutherfuckers no matter the race, right? Crazy whites and crazy blacks,crazy Mexicans.....

We should figure out a way to get all of them together, put them on an island, make a ppv out of it.

Bro, we only care about possibly, potential racist white people. No one cares abt actual racist, violent non whites. C'mmmooonnn!!

These people and everyone that thinks like them should be offered free one way trips to Africa. And i'm not saying that as a racist thing, i'm talking common sense here. If they hate white people so much and praise "the motherland" so much, then they should be given all the help they need to get there.

seriously

there are many non-white countries. if you hate white people, i would support using my tax money to pay for one flight out to a country of their desired ethnicity

I have some liberal friends on facebook and they are very vocal that the KKK having a celebration is proof that Trump is "empowering white supremacists"

But if that is true, isn't this, and the other stories like it (not the least of which the guys who murdered cops during a Black Lives Matters rally) also proof that Obama is empowering black supremacists?

Because I'm quite sure this is worse than some random KKk guy saying "Hail Trump"

I have some liberal friends on facebook and they are very vocal that the KKK having a celebration is proof that Trump is "empowering white supremacists"

But if that is true, isn't this, and the other stories like it (not the least of which the guys who murdered cops during a Black Lives Matters rally) also proof that Obama is empowering black supremacists?

Because I'm quite sure this is worse than some random KKk guy saying "Hail Trump"
Perhaps I'm just blanking on something obvious, but off the top of my head I honestly can't name a single thing the KKK has done in decades. You would think they were rampaging throughout the country with all this KKK talk we've been hearing lately though.

But Trump is a racist so it's understandable.

Perhaps I'm just blanking on something obvious, but off the top of my head I honestly can't name a single thing the KKK has done in decades. You would think they were rampaging throughout the country with all this KKK talk we've been hearing lately though.
Yea, I can't name anything either, honestly.

But I can post many links to the protests/riots, damage to property, violence against innocents, and other general lawlessness recently committed by the left in response to Trump and his ghastly followers.

To be fair, I *have* heard of word-of-mouth instances of some harassment of minorities by "trump supporters", but there never seems to be any proof of this, and in fact, many of them have turned out to be false accusations prompted by "distress over Trump winning the election".

Back