News ‘’It’s only business’’ said Conor, confirmed by Khabib

I dont buy this "Conor was asking for mercy". He has stated many times "this business is ruthless, but not personal" philosophy - all you suckers just got honey kicked for the umteenth time with him ("this time it's for real! he hates Floyd!" - suckers!). There's no doubt in my mind if he won, he would have embraced Khabib, just like he did for every beaten opponent with all the hype before. It's a page out of Pikey fights, the stuff he grew up watching: talk ENORMOUS trash, hype, have a knock, "shake hands lads!" and embrace.

Every fighter is going to bring that up to Conor now.

He better keep up this goofy new nice guy persona he has because he will get eaten alive out there.

07uw7xn.gif

That's travelling with head sorry .

only business when he's getting his shit pushed in. otherwise, it remains personal.
When has he bashed on a fighter verbally after beating them?

He knows how to sell himself and the ridiculous talking and aggression pre fight is just for drumming up business.

I'll be the first to say McGregor needed some humbling, but Khabib has done a complete 180 with his Muslim 'peace on earth' schtick since winning. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sour winner.

He won definitively. Khabib should focus on Tony instead of the guy he just beat.

Well thats pretty embaressing too. He obviously said "its only business" though. Maybe "don't kill us"
Why is it embarrasing? You badly badly want it to be embarrasing. Ask yourself why a stranger upsets you badly, something not right there.

I swear in the clip khabib says huh, let’s talk now . He didn’t hear him , his press run since being the champion is all about mcgregor. He needs to focus on himself . There putting out so many cards next year . He better hope he can move more then 400k, or we will see him fight mcgregor 4 damn times

Back