News ‘’It’s only business’’ said Conor, confirmed by Khabib

I thought he said”im just kissing your eggplant “

I worked 70 hours last week brah. I can assure you except for the last 15 minutes he is the last person on my mind. Guys like you since you live in your Mother's basement can't understand these things. Move out and get a job ( free advice)...
i work 35 hours a week for 45k€ a year
the fuck do you do for 70h a week ?
bro, work to live, don't live to work!!

WHAT??? I thought Conor was portraying how he acts every day in his regular life. His whole persona has been ruined for me.

And McGregor Nut Hugger of year awards goes to... your boy lost stop trying to find happiness in someone else's success, or wait he lost and you can't cope.

When he's a nuthugger because he finds happiness in someone else's success what does it make all the sherdoggers who find success in another man's failure?

You mean "don't kiss us"
"it's only business" you fool...
Bzs040V.gif

Still this bullcrap? Conor said ''don't kiss us'' to Khabib as he was still leaning on him after the round ended (this was also the third round, not the dominant second round like many think). Then some deaf guy made a video where he got everything wrong (even what Khabib said, Khabib said ''let's go'' not ''guess so'').
There is a definite k sound in what Conor was saying, and there is no ''k'' sound in ''it's only business''. Watch the video at half the speed and it's super clear:

Crazy how untruths can spread like wildfire in this post-fact world. <Fedor23>

Nah.
I heard Laurel.

He didn't confirm anything. He could just be repeating what's out there.

Still this bullcrap? Conor said ''don't kiss us'' to Khabib as he was still leaning on him after the round ended (this was also the third round, not the dominant second round like many think). Then some deaf guy made a video where he got everything wrong (even what Khabib said, Khabib said ''let's go'' not ''guess so'').
There is a definite k sound in what Conor was saying, and there is no ''k'' sound in ''it's only business''. Watch the video at half the speed and it's super clear:

Crazy how untruths can spread like wildfire in this post-fact world. <Fedor23>

Don't kiss us? hahahahaha, that makes no sense.

I heard "it's only business"

When he's a nuthugger because he finds happiness in someone else's success what does it make all the sherdoggers who find success in another man's failure?
It makes them the same. That's the point. Why not just watch these fights and accept the results for what they are?

McGregor fans are a strange bunch who take his career way to personal and try skew anything they can out of it so they can justify supporting the guy.

Just say you have a crush on him already, its 2018 no judgement here bro.

Back