§uck it america! Race War!

'I'm shocked at the stupidity'

You are the stupid one. How is a person stupid if they've NEVER seen this sign in their life, that isn't stupidity?
Saying it is stupidity IS stupidity.
§hut your mouth

TS lives in his own delusional head pondering nonsense all day while falling into a hive mind, group think, association assumption bias pattern of sub-behavior

TS lives in his own delusional head pondering nonsense all day while falling into a hive mind, group think, association assumption bias pattern of sub-behavior
I thought so too, but then he was talking about how much pussy he gets so now I understand him to be an independent alpha

Maybe in school, you ignoramus?

I am kinda baffled. Is it an american thing?

Anyone who ever read and sign a contract should fucking know what that is. damnm the earth is full of morons.

I'm not American and I also know what a section sign is. I was just pointing out why someone in that specific position might not

Calm down you autist it's not that serious

1200px-Wasteland_Main_Gate.jpg

'I'm shocked at the stupidity'

You are the stupid one. How is a person stupid if they've NEVER seen this sign in their life, that isn't stupidity?
Saying it is stupidity IS stupidity.
That's a good point. He should've been shocked at the ignorance.

When your wife put her finger in my ass it was totally accepted. As was my cock in her throat

Lol who are you trying to impress?

Think about that and log off you infant. Go clean your room.

TS is trolling hard and is doing it nicely. Respect to TS.

Im Spanish, and I know Americans are prety retarded on geography, but I let you know that Spain is pretty close to Germany. Well most people here never heard of that sign neither, nor we have it in our keyboards.

It happens that Germans, just like Americans, tend to believe that they are the navel of the world

Last edited:
Back