§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strickland must be hated by his teammates, that was the slowest reaction to a mound charge i've ever seen.

That's easily my favorite part

Also I gotta say, the easiest way to stop pitchers from being bitches and beaning guys over total bullshit (like this situation), is to instill the fear that they might get punched in the face on national television

Reminded me of when homer gained a bunch of weight to go on disability. The kids were talking shit to him on his lawn and he tried to get up then just went back to watching tv lmao.

Reminded me of when homer gained a bunch of weight to go on disability. The kids were talking shit to him on his lawn and he tried to get up then just went back to watching tv lmao.
LOL

AARON FUCKING BOONE LMFAO

his opinion means everything

Eat shit red sox

Then 04 happened

giphy.gif

11 run 8th.I guess Los can hit lol

Great baseball brawl. Better than most ufc fights

The radio guys were saying that Posey must not have known the pitch was coming cause he didn't even get in front of Harper. Poor guy knows his ass is gonna get beaned at some point in the series.

Baseball needs more of this. It wasn't Odor blasting Bautista but it was still entertaining. Harper landed a nice shot after eating one.

hahaha

Buster with the reverse good will hunting

It's all your fault asshole looool

Last edited:
Also, Strickland is a coward.

He's a fucking relief pitcher, who's never gonna bat, and he plunked a dude because he bombed on him 2 years ago.

On the other hand, I respect his ability to hold a grudge.

Fun brawl.

In Royals news, Danny Duffy out 6-8 weeks with an oblique strain.

[<dunn]

I love this shit. Exactly how it should be. A guy throws at you and you get to rush him. Never liked Strickland so i was rooting for Bryce to Tommy John his elbow but this will do fine.

On the other hand im going to tomorrows game and i was really looking forward to heckling Harper all night. Better not be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back