§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vazquez trying to take Candy's job. Now 8 for 12 on the season and still a defensive wizard.

I want to know who the douche bag was at MLB HQ who made the ruling that Judge hit was a triple and not a HR so I can scoop their eyeballs out of their sockets with a wooden spoon.

Braves finally starting to pick it up. GOATolo's magic finally taking hold.

Matt "not as fat" Adams. Choked that shit, and can eat a dick. Bad strike 2 call, and i knew he was going to blindly swing at next pitch.

Cards pitching fucking sucks.

I'm just sitting back, wondering which NL West GM Coppy hoses this year.

Happ, Sanchez, and Donaldson on DL.

Gonna be a rough season, me thinks.

i never said Felix wasnt an all time great. He's also one of my favorite players of all time. The Mariners are just a horrible franchise and need to bring in more talent. Holding onto Felix longer than they should have just to waste his career is a horrible idea. They should've traded him 2 seasons ago.

So he's one of your favorites of all time, but you make a shitty pun on his nickname, Jester, and then go on to say he should have been traded years ago?

Sounds legit.

So he's one of your favorites of all time, but you make a shitty pun on his nickname, Jester, and then go on to say he should have been traded years ago?

Sounds legit.

LOL, nothing wrong with recognizing he's not the king anymore. "Jester" was just frustration poking through. Yes, Felix should have been traded years ago. That trade could've brought in a shit ton of talent. I guess since Seattle is where careers die it wouldn't have mattered though.

LOL, nothing wrong with recognizing he's not the king anymore. "Jester" was just frustration poking through. Yes, Felix should have been traded years ago. That trade could've brought in a shit ton of talent. I guess since Seattle is where careers die it wouldn't have mattered though.

He's finished top 10 in Cy Young voting 4 out of the last 5 years and won 18 games 2 years ago, the only non AS caliber year he's had was last year, and he's off to a good start this year.

The King is the only reason anyone knows that the Mariners still exist

Happ, Sanchez, and Donaldson on DL.

Gonna be a rough season, me thinks.

The trade deadline is gonna be interesting tho

Really thought the Jays could milk another year or two out of this core and be in contention for a WC berth, but shit has gone downhill so quick lol.

He's finished top 10 in Cy Young voting 4 out of the last 5 years and won 18 games 2 years ago, the only non AS caliber year he's had was last year, and he's off to a good start this year.

Why are you trying to convince me that Felix is good? I know he's good, as I've already stated. Once again, Felix should've been traded years ago. He is not the same as he use to be, but because he is good, he's still able to post the numbers he does. Plenty of Mariners fans agree, Felix should've been traded for the benefit of both parties. I would like to see Felix win a ring, same as Ichiro.

Braun would be a good fit for the Dodgers, he still has 2 or 3 AS years in him, including this one.

Why are you trying to convince me that Felix is good? I know he's good, as I've already stated. Once again, Felix should've been traded years ago. He is not the same as he use to be, but because he is good, he's still able to post the numbers he does. Plenty of Mariners fans agree, Felix should've been traded for the benefit of both parties. I would like to see Felix win a ring, same as Ichiro.

You were the one calling him Jester, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just find it hard to believe he's one of your favorite players when you talk about him the way you do.

The King is the only reason anyone knows that the Mariners still exist

Maybe 3 years ago. Not even Felix is enough anymore. I'd gladly trade Felix to Boston for some talent, would you accept?

James Paxton will be the reason people know the Mariners exist.

You were the one calling him Jester, I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just find it hard to believe he's one of your favorite players when you talk about him the way you do.

Since I already explained the name comment, I won't touch on that anymore.

Felix is one of my top 5 all-time favorite players. As remedy stated, he's the reason people even knew the Mariners existed for quite some time.

Ichiro is on that list too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back