“Sage is very, very talented. He’s very athletically gifted. He’s always smiling.."

MATT DAMON

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rory Macdonald thinks highly of young Sage Northcutt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rory-macdonald-believes-19-old-ufc-newcomer-sage-154950179--mma.html

Nineteen-year-old Sage Northcutt wowed UFC president Dana White when the promotion’s executive attended Legacy Fighting Championship 42 over the summer. Northcutt submitted Gage Duhon that night and appeared on the pilot episode of “Dana White: Looking for a Fight.”

The undefeated teenager made his Octagon debut against Francisco Trevino at UFC 192 on October 3. He overwhelmed his opponent with strikes and logged his first UFC win.

Looks Sage Northcutt has a bright future head of himself. Will probably surpass GSP, as the most athletically gifted fighter.

Also, this is a post under my new Platinum membership. Even if it is for Platoween!

Thanks, Sherdog!!!

They both creep the shit out of me sometimes

Matt Damon officially endorses Sage Northcutt. He must be the real deal.

When, oh, when is Sage gonna pose for Playgirl already?

I care about the gifted and talented part. I give no shits about him smiling all the time.

Mcdonalds is pushing 40 and wants to pass the torch to the GOAT

Understandable

The majority of Sage threads lead me to believe that UFC is turning into a gay attraction circus

From TS' source

Northcutt’s athleticism separates him from many, but his attitude and approach to fighting separates him from most.

“Sage is very, very talented,” said MacDonald. “He’s very athletically gifted. He’s got a very good personality for martial arts. He’s always smiling in the gym, always asking questions. He’s there to learn.”

Being 19 and undefeated with a win under your belt in the biggest mixed martial arts promotion in the world might make some up-and-coming fighters overconfident. Northcutt isn’t your average up-and-coming prospect.

“He’s not thinking that he’s better than everyone because he’s got a little bit of hype,” said MacDonald. “He’s got a great attitude, and obviously a great athletic base. I think he can go very far.”

You're a few years behind, man. Been a confirmed gay attraction circus and homoerotic extravaganza for at least five years now. The UFC is totes fab!
tumblr_n06j62IwtJ1sfambro1_500.gif

I think Rory and Sage have bright futures in the sport and I look forward to watching their fights.

Sage is what it would have been like if Bruce lee lived

Back