‘Shogun’ Rua targets March return against ‘Rampage’ Jackson

I'd rather see Shogun in a new fight. Based on how Evans looked in his fight, I think that would be a fun fight.

For sure I want to watch Rampage vs Shogun 2 with a healthy, motivated Rampage.

Not interested in seeing either guy fight again.. Plus Shogun's clinic on Rampage is still the most one-sided loss of his career. It's not a rematch to one of the GOAT MMA fights like Rua-Nogueira was.

Rampage was going through bad religious nightmares around that time and the early rib injury affected the outcome. He redeemed himself by KO'ing Wanderlei, so let him rematch Shogun.

It's a winnable fight for either at this point especially if NCAA Shogun shows up.

Should have happened by now already but his legal troubles appear to be longstanding..

It's crazy how uninterested I am in this fight now.

Rampage via KO

I've always wanted this fight. It will have come too late but better late than never I suppose. I was hoping Shogun could fight AJ and then get the winner of Jones/DC. Would be good to see Shogun as champion at the end of 2016.

Rampage doubts he will able to fight again with this legal BS

He has had way too many rematches already: Forrest, Lyoto, Coleman, Lil Nog, Reem, Hendo, and now Rampage?

That's 14 fights right there.

Agreed he should fight a new opponent and Hashad sounds like a pretty good match up that was supposed to go down anyways.

Back