Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2014, 04:19 AM   #31
The Judas Pig
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,972
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsyBitsySilva View Post
No, because you didn't think it was shit

No one does
Actually I did think it was shit, the dude who played Jesse was an especially bad actor. Bill Cranston (sp?) was brilliant though, I'll admit that.

__________________
Thatch
Condit
Werdum
Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:24 AM   #32
FULOP
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
Actually I did think it was shit, the dude who played Jesse was an especially bad actor. Bill Cranston (sp?) was brilliant though, I'll admit that.
your just trolling gtfo

FULOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:26 AM   #33
ratking
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 791
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
Actually I did think it was shit, the dude who played Jesse was an especially bad actor. Bill Cranston (sp?) was brilliant though, I'll admit that.
So it was shit because you didn't like one actor? Are you being a contrarian to troll?

ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:52 AM   #34
Sirwastealot

Black Belt
 
Sirwastealot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,124
vCash: 500
I am the one who knocks people out

__________________
"There is one th"

- Tabarnakos
Sirwastealot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:54 AM   #35
Sirwastealot

Black Belt
 
Sirwastealot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,124
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
Actually I did think it was shit, the dude who played Jesse was an especially bad actor. Bill Cranston (sp?) was brilliant though, I'll admit that.
So the main character, the guy who the entire show is created around, is brilliant. Yet it is a shit show? Makes sense.

__________________
"There is one th"

- Tabarnakos
Sirwastealot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 AM   #36
The Judas Pig
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,972
vCash: 500
Calm down ffs, so I'm a troll because I don't like a show?

As I said Cranston's performance was good, it doesn't mean I have to like the rest of the show. I've never seen people get so emotional because someone doesn't like a damn tv show.

__________________
Thatch
Condit
Werdum
Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:18 AM   #37
Belmont Bomber

Orange Belt
 
Belmont Bomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Perth AUSTRALIA
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Breaking bad will never be on the level of melrose place!

Belmont Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #38
ratking
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 791
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
Calm down ffs, so I'm a troll because I don't like a show?

As I said Cranston's performance was good, it doesn't mean I have to like the rest of the show. I've never seen people get so emotional because someone doesn't like a damn tv show.
Yeah but you have no rationale to call something which has been lauded a lot a "shit" show other than you disliked one actor which raises the possibility that you're just trying to illicit reactions, I mean calling it a "shit" show is a bit strong, it's like calling a supermodel ugly as shit...

I mean i can understand if you don't think a supermodel is all that but to call them ugly as shit is kinda in hyperbolic territory...

ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:00 PM   #39
The Judas Pig
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,972
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratking View Post
Yeah but you have no rationale to call something which has been lauded a lot a "shit" show other than you disliked one actor which raises the possibility that you're just trying to illicit reactions, I mean calling it a "shit" show is a bit strong, it's like calling a supermodel ugly as shit...

I mean i can understand if you don't think a supermodel is all that but to call them ugly as shit is kinda in hyperbolic territory...
When did I say I only disliked it because of one actor? I didn't like the writing more than anything else, it was ok until the end of season 2 but after that you could tell they were struggling for ideas and were just winging it. They were trying to string it out too long imo, and it began to show.

Is that better for you or am I still a troll because I didn't like something you did?

__________________
Thatch
Condit
Werdum
Hapa
Askren
JoJo
The Judas Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #40
ratking
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 791
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judas Pig View Post
When did I say I only disliked it because of one actor? I didn't like the writing more than anything else, it was ok until the end of season 2 but after that you could tell they were struggling for ideas and were just winging it. They were trying to string it out too long imo, and it began to show.

Is that better for you or am I still a troll because I didn't like something you did?
Weird, Breaking Bad is one of those shows that is widely perceived as being condensed and not overextending itself with only 5 seasons. Also I thought the plot was fine throughout with some arcs notably better than others, if you think it was shit then you probably think 95% of other shows are utter shit too if your criteria for what makes a good show is consistent and somewhat reasonable.

It's fine if you disliked it, I have no problem with anyone expressing their dislike for anything I like but I'm just saying that you're being hyperbolic.

ratking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.

Sherdog.com Forum Rules Clear Cookies Social Groups Lost Password
Contact Us - Sherdog Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices

Skin made by Alex. © iStyles.uni.cc Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
forums.sherdog.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "fd5733925866a04e50edd70f38dfaa35"
monitoring_string = "603ac9fff68f23709f2a42bf5e29272b"