Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion > The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion Discuss The Ultimate Fighter reality show and Spike-related topics here.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
voxom

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
about the favouritism(finale spoiler)

who would have guessed it? the two people who the rest were accused of getting extra attention from tate were the 2 people who went on to win the show.

i think holdsworth and pena winning is just more evidence that the favouritism everyone was crying about wasn't nearly as bad as they claimed. sure the coaches might have spent more time with them, that's because they asked for more time, and that is because they are harder workers. which is proof in them both winning the show.

while everyone else was on the sidelines crying pena and holdsworth went up and asked the coaches to help them out.

my theory, if the other fighters wanted to they could have joined in with holdsworth and pena for the extra training that they got but instead they just sat on the side lines and pouted about how they are so hard done by.

while moras and pennington were on the treadmill and lifting weights holdsworth and pena were with the coaches getting advise from them. then when they got off the treadmill and left the weights they cried about how they weren't getting time with the coaches.

voxom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
spetanink

Blue Belt

i also think that part of the reason they were the "favorites" was because the coaches felt they were the best

spetanink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
Wayweary

Purple Belt

vCash: 12880
I've been trying to say this all along. Nice to see it validated.

Wayweary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
eon001

Green Belt

The "favorites" thing was buss shit from the beginning. Didn't need any editing for me to see the other fighters were acting like entitled divas.
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
Say what you want about Pena, but she's finished 3 seasoned opponents back to back through her will and hard work. Congrats.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote