Originally Posted by Pope Blitzkrieg XVI
Haha never ceases to amaze me.
1. Brazilian fighter is on bad streak
2. Finally gets a journeyman/can, finishes him
3. Brazilian fighter is back and looking in prime form again!
4. Brazilian fighter fights legit fighter next
5. Gets finished
6. Brazilian fighter explains he had staph, torn acl, needed random body part surgery, stopped training
7. Fanboys jump in stating it makes perfect sense, it's the only reason Brazilian fighter didn't win. Then explain how prime Brazilian fighter would have ran through the fighter that almost just killed them
I think it just may have been a little more about getting punched in the face the whole fight until you were barely able to walk, yet he still decided not to keep his left hand up, even though he should know that Roy's big right overhand is his go-to move.
Hahahaha. But but but he's big nog!
Condit, Edgar, Gomi, JDS, Alvarez, Gustaffson, & Machida.