Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 09-25-2015, 10:47 AM   #61

Brown Belt
vCash: 10000
Diaz Lawler. Lawler always dismisses rematch talks.

Lasagna Frittata
adamsilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:48 AM   #62
King Midean
anderson franklin,
gsp koscheck
machida jones
dc jones
tito iceman
uriah hall and that dude from TUF that he roundhoused almost to death
arlovski fedor
mir nog
faber aldo
robbie rory
man this list could take a while.

King Midean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:39 AM   #63

Purple Belt
Location: Straight Outta Compton.. like straight out of there. It's dangerous, I could get mugged.
vCash: 10157
Condit vs Rory - Rory was up on the scorecards in a close, hard fight. Condit breaks him and gets the late stoppage. To be broken like that, when being such a promising prospect at the time could have been mentally disastrous.

Frankie vs Maynard 3 - what does anybody have to say about this one. Maynard was certain he was more dangerous, Edgar was certain he worked harder so each time they fought Edgar did better and better till he finished him and Gray never came back. RIP ghost of gray maynard

Edit. I even remember back in 2013 or 2014 Maynard saying he was going to drop to 145 to get a last fight with Edgar. Im thinking jeeze man he is in another weightclass unreachable by you, give it a rest Gray. poor guy

bambammccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #64
Helmut Zemo

Green Belt
My children are waking up every day to my screams of pain, and its a very bad thing for them. These days, Ive been crying in the car so I dont wake them, Silva lamented. I never before had to come home bruised. Not a cut, nothing. It was the saddest thing to get home and look at my wife, my children, and be hurt. Its the one thing that saddened me greatly and its something that greatly moved me. It was the worst moment of my life and my career.

"And since I left the hospital, I cant sleep," he said. "Its really hard. I think about it, and I wondered why. Why, my God, I had to go through all this? I wonder which message hes trying to teach me at this moment."

Helmut Zemo is offline   Reply With Quote