Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > The Wasteland

The Wasteland Pro Wrestling, Fantasy Matchups, Rehashed MMA, Chat threads, etc.

Old 05-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #151
juncito

Yellow Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gorithm View Post
Your IQ....or lack of one is fair game in this instance. I asked you originally what the hyperbole was for , you didn't provide an answer .....just went on some incoherent rant about "casket arguments" ( did you coin that yourself there Voltaire?) and some other stream of conscious ramblings. Is English your primary language? I hope not....the disjointed vernacular and odd phrasings suggest stupidity or another culture. If it's the later I apologize....the former , I feel for you.

I like fighting as much as anyone.....been watching mma since my dad would go out and rent VHS tapes of the first ufc's in the early 90's. I can appreciate skill and greatness. I realize that certain fighters are head and shoulders above the competition... in a league of their own....a pantheon reserved for just a few elite fighters, the fedors and the Ali 's of the world. I can also appreciate the stupidity of assigning a term like " The greatest of ALL time " to someone when we really haven't seen all that much yet. Who was the greatest of all time before Ali? Fedor? If someone else comes along are they still " the greatest of all time" ?

Its a meaningless little security blanket for Adolescent fanboys to swaddle themselves in.

The fact that you feel its incumbent on you to trade barbs online like you are defending your mothers good name or something is kinda sad.

Pound for pound talk and here comes some pencil neck English teacher. Shakespeare created his own words and so can I. You had a frog to dissect and you chose to pick at the toes.

Was it my pussy comment? Or the fact you aren't a real fan? If you hated all that you'll love this:you pencil neck, toe dissecting, no pussy getting, cheeseburger head having, sangria sipping, mai Thai ordering, no meat eating, cupcake baking, casket arguing, motherfucker.

Later Rich Franklin

Sherdog join date isn't indicative of when I started watching MMA

Juncito using sensible thinking since 1987
juncito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:16 PM   #152
Al Gorithm

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by juncito View Post
Pound for pound talk and here comes some pencil neck English teacher. Shakespeare created his own words and so can I. You had a frog to dissect and you chose to pick at the toes.

Was it my pussy comment? Or the fact you aren't a real fan? If you hated all that you'll love this:you pencil neck, toe dissecting, no pussy getting, cheeseburger head having, sangria sipping, mai Thai ordering, no meat eating, cupcake baking, casket arguing, motherfucker.

Later Rich Franklin

This is exhibit A in an example of a man with nothing of substance to say. You started out poorly and went downhill from there.
Too fucking dense to even verbalize you're own frustration! You couldn't rub 2 of your 3 brain cells together to come up with something better than that?

Im so hungry I could eat a horse.

That test took forever

------ is the greatest fighter of all time.

Juncito is dumb as a post.

Why dont you tell me about how literal all of those are queer........Nevermind ,back to basement with you ya dolt.

Oh.....Ace was a math teacher you facking troglodyte......grrrrrrr

Last edited by Al Gorithm; 05-09-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Al Gorithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:25 PM   #153
juncito

Yellow Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Gorithm View Post
This is exhibit A in an example of a man with nothing of substance to say. You started out poorly and went downhill from there.
Too fucking dense to even verbalize you're own frustration! You couldn't rub 2 of your 3 brain cells together to come up with something better than that?

Im so hungry I could eat a horse.

That test took forever

------ is the greatest fighter of all time.

Juncito is dumb as a post.

Why dont you tell me about how literal all of those are queer........Nevermind ,back to basement with you ya dolt.

Oh.....Ace was a math teacher you facking troglodyte......grrrrrrr
Do you have boobs? You should really consider trt it should work for you. If these things were said to your face what would you do, pull out a clipboard and start correcting me? Because my English can be fixed but you can't fix male pussies.

40 yeard old shergin! You have absolutely no manliness about you.

Sherdog join date isn't indicative of when I started watching MMA

Juncito using sensible thinking since 1987
juncito is offline   Reply With Quote