Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #31
JoseAldoKillaBe

Black Belt

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlm81 View Post
The difference is that Shogun fought Vera instead of Glover.

Vitor is asking for Chael or Hendo, two much more proven and better ranked guys than Mousasi.
"much more proven and better ranked" doesn't mean much. (and i don't see how #9 at MW is better ranked than #9 at LHW, if we are really going to talk about rankings...)

Mousasi is a much more dangerous fight for Vitor today.

Hendo looked as slow as ever without TRT against Shad, nobody would give him much of a chance against Belfort, unless Vitor fights careless there is no way he loses that fight.

Sonnen could definetly wrestlefuck Belfort, but Sonnen doesn't do a lot of damage and Belfort would have a great chance of winning if he defended a couple takedowns. Anyway, Belfort could accept a wrestlingfuck decision a move on with his fighting career. Getting outkickboxed by Mousasi would probably make him think about retirement.

JoseAldoKillaBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #32
Franklin U.

Black Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuf View Post
I don't know. He was mounted by an exhausted OSP and lost rounds to him. Mousasi hasn't hurt anyone standing in quite a while.
lol..uh,no...30-27,30-27 and 29-28 the scores vs. Osp.third round was close but AN EXHAUSTED Mousasi put the 3rd in auto pilot..Didnt saucy just hurt someone standing on April 6th ,without one of his acls?...yeah,Latifi's poor face was wearing GM's jab in April and probably May..

Franklin U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #33
shonuf
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin U. View Post
lol..uh,no...30-27,30-27 and 29-28 the scores vs. Osp.third round was close but AN EXHAUSTED Mousasi put the 3rd in auto pilot..Didnt saucy just hurt someone standing on April 6th ,without one of his acls?...yeah,Latifi's poor face was wearing GM's jab in April and probably May..
He hit Latifi but he hasn't had a guy on queer street or dropped from punches in a while from what I can remember. I haven't seen much lately to show he'd ko Jacare in the 1st round (not that he couldn't). I've seen more evidence lately to suggest Jacare could probably sub or control Mousasi on the ground in the last two rounds, which is why i'd favor Jacare right now.

His cardio just hasn't been good enough. I love both guys though so i don't really want to see it. lol

shonuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #34
Shogun Rising
WWRVD?

vCash: 50
Clash of the optimistic fanbases.

Old 08-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #35
CageSage

Red Belt

I dont want to see Mousasi against another strikeforce guy yet

CageSage is offline   Reply With Quote