Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #11
Minnja

vCash: 700
Eddiva's striking was pretty impressive. He needs a lot of work with his BJJ but his wrestling looked decent. Looked like he wasn't small for the weightclass too. I picked Tuerxen to win, and Eddiva really surprised me.

WEC debut = FOTY
UFC debut = SOTY
UFC PPV debut = 2nd fastest KO
UFC Main Event = SOTY/FOTY
UFC163 = First Korean title challenger
Minnja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
_Keyser_Soze_

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
And of course TS said all of this BEFORE the fight, RIGHT TS? I scrolled through the first seven pages, and didn't see you in that thread. What a shock. Perhaps you did post later in the thread. If you did, kudos. If you didn't then you have NO business creating an after the fact thread to go hah-hah like Nelson from The Simpsons. Unless that is all you have in life. Waiting until someone is proven wrong - and then you fly in talking about how you knew it all along (you didn't). How sad must your life be? Yikes...

_Keyser_Soze_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #13
BayStyles

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Keyser_Soze_ View Post
And of course TS said all of this BEFORE the fight, RIGHT TS? I scrolled through the first seven pages, and didn't see you in that thread. What a shock. Perhaps you did post later in the thread. If you did, kudos. If you didn't then you have NO business creating an after the fact thread to go hah-hah like Nelson from The Simpsons. Unless that is all you have in life. Waiting until someone is proven wrong - and then you fly in talking about how you knew it all along (you didn't). How sad must your life be? Yikes...
You seem upset, did you bet $5k on Tuerxun?

Nowhere in this topic did I say anything about knowing it all along, the whole point of the topic was making fun of the TC who said how this was the biggest mismatch in history, based on his expert analysis.

Go be angry/dumb somewhere else.

I shouldn't have to put "imo" at the end of all my posts for you to know that I'm giving an opinion, not acting like my thoughts are facts.
BayStyles is offline   Reply With Quote