Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #31
fists_of_stone

Green Belt

vCash: 50
I think he should retire but probably wont. So I agree with a loser leaves town with Melvin

fists_of_stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:51 AM   #32
superkal

Orange Belt

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damianj View Post
LMAO...

I hope they don't do Guillard. Diego will force Melvin to trade which will then result in Diego receiving brain damage from those jack hammers on Melvins wrists. Bad fight for Diego.

I think Sam Stout would make an awesome fight. Somebody that'll stand and trade with Diego but doesn't hit hard enough to break his face open.
Diego's chin makes it to where he can stand with about anyone, but Guillard can hit like a Semi.

superkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:17 PM   #33
MestizoIV

Brown Belt

vCash: 500
Abel Trujillo. Diego has a chin of granite & swings wildly. Trujillo can test that chin but also gasses rather quickly throwing bombs. If Diego can handle Trujillo's power then he will eventually wear him down with his constant pressure & finish him. If not then a new star is born with Trujillo. It should headline the San Antonio card that way its a 5 rounder which favors Diego. An all action fight for sure

WW: Ellenberger
LW: Grant
FW: KZ
BW: Wineland
FLW: Horiguchi
WBW: Miesha
WSW: Tecia
MestizoIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #34
billo2007

Orange Belt

vCash: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Crab View Post
Diego the punching bag sanchez should retire imo. He is just banking checks on showing up and bringing his WWE antics to hype the fight but is bringing absolutely nothing to actually winning a fight or hurting his opponent.
not buying any of that shit. Sanchez is bringing more new fans than anyone. The less hardcore fans like me love Sanchez all my friends do too.

Basically if the UFC cuts the most entertaining fighter and leaves people like shields and macdonald in there we will not be happy.

Sanchez is a fucking animal, the man cant be knocked out!!

billo2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:21 PM   #35
billo2007

Orange Belt

vCash: 648
ye i think guillard may well be the first guy to knock sanchez out. if your guillard(untechnical) how do you fight sanchez considering he cant be knocked out? whats the gameplan if you have melvins skillset?

If I was melvin i think id be scared.

Sanchez is probably uncuttable due to his fanbase and popularity. Melvin will almost certainly be fighting for his UFC future. I felt he shouldve been cut after a disgraceful performance for a banger a couple weeks ago.

billo2007 is offline   Reply With Quote