Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > Fight Discussion > UFC Discussion

UFC Discussion Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events here.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
GSP_37

Red Belt

vCash: 608
Thanks for the translation. If there was a late night Crocop reality show, I'd watch if it had subtitles and uncensored.

GSP_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #42
finalboss

Blue Belt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceLeeOnTRT View Post
Ok, sorry if I missed anything.

So basically, Crocop is telling a story about how he was in Amsterdam with a buddy. Anyway, his buddy was scoping out the prostitutes, and Crocop being a good friend offered to treat him. So after training he took him out shopping, and dressed him up in Armani and Hugo Boss, and said his friend reeked of cologne. Anyway, his buddy is not quite like Brad Pitt, in Mirko's words "he's as ugly as a thief" (local saying doesnt really translate well). So the first prositute he talked to turned him down, which surprised Crocop cause he didnt think that could happen lol. Anyway his buddy finally ended up meeting some cute bulgarian blonde, and he was negotiating something with her, and then he came back to Mirko and said that this one was down.

Anyway he took her back to a hotel which was down the street. Apparently the time limit was 15 minutes and they got there at 10pm. He was gone for well over an hour. Anyway, the story is, if your 15 mins is up, whether you are done or not, a couple of armed guys come and kick you out, no negotiation. So he assumed his buddy got into some fight with them and went to go look for him.

He finds his buddy close to midnight and he's like "man i fucked up". mirko is like what happened. his buddy goes to tell him a story about how he took a wrong turn, and instead of the hotel, he ended up in some vineyard with her and after everything was said and done he was in love with her, and mirko goes on to add some flavor to the story by saying that while he was giving it to her, she was looking off to the side trying to remember the lottery numbers or some shit, and how he was probably her 15th customer that night. then he goes to talk about how they were getting ready to go back to zagreb, his buddy starts talking to him about her again, and how she's a great girl. and mirko is saying how his buddy is a nut falling in love with a prostitute, and his buddy is defending her saying she had a rough life and all that and how he wants to bring her back to Croatia lol.

So mirko is like "you would take a whore back home??"
his buddy "come on, who is gonna know that she's a whore"
mirko "well i do"

So in the end, Mirko decided to humor him and take him back to her. so they go back to the whorehouse and her window was dark implying she was with a client. so mirko goes ok man, your girl is busy, and his buddy is like yeah lets come back later. Then he says they came back several times and everytime they came back, she was with a client and it didnt quite work out. So mirko was talking to some of his local buddies, and they were saying that the better looking girls on average have at least 15 clients per day, so mirko is doing some math while telling the story and trying to come up with an accurate number of how many guys she slept with that month. So he's basically saying ok, in a given month, her period week aside, she prolly works 20 days so that's like 300 clients, and if she takes a month or two of vacation a year, she prolly breaks 3000, and 4500-9000 in 2-3 years. despite the randleman and gonzaga ko's, mirko is very good at math. He is saying you never know when you meet a foreign girl in Zagreb now, she can tell you she was a tour guide or something but you never know shit cause she could have easily fucked 9000 guys prior to moving to croatia lol.
Awesome story! Thanks for the translation!

finalboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #43
Azamat Bogatov
Banned

hahahahhaa 9000, made my day!!

Azamat Bogatov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #44
Aranha21

Yellow Belt

It'd be funny if it were true... thats now how it works in holland

Aranha21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
ocfightfan

Red Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranha21 View Post
It'd be funny if it were true... thats now how it works in holland
Thanks for setting us straight. We don't want to get defrauded with Mirkos fake stories again.

Just because you see the lions teeth, it doesn't mean he's smiling.
ocfightfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #46
Marce Porter

Purple Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamat Bogatov View Post
hahahahhaa 9000, made my day!!
That prostitution whore's power level is over 9000!

"Chael Sonnen typically walks around at 250 pounds, shredded."
-Mike Dolce
Marce Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #47
Merciless18

Blue Belt

Love Cro Cop. One of the funniest dudes to ever compete in MMA. I found this video of him messing around with people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvc8RpFFJRU

Edit: And thanks to the guy who translated.

WW: GSP, Condit, Brown
LW: Bendo, Cowboy, Diaz, Sanchez
FW: Aldo, KZ, Mcgregor
BW: McDonald
Merciless18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #48
TommyGunz

Brown Belt

That's funny, even more fitting that cc is a police officer.

TommyGunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #49
Satchm0

Blue Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGunz View Post
That's funny, even more fitting that cc is a police officer.
I thought he was in the military and not your regular beat cop.

Satchm0 is offline   Reply With Quote