this is complete crap...Im as big a GSP fan as they come and Hendricks has more than a legit shot to beat GSP especially in the first 2 rounds when he's fresh. But, if he gets taken down at all in rounds 1 or 2...its over. GSP will take too much outta him on the ground.
Besides his "KO power", I don't think Hendricks has a chance vs GSP. Let's look at the facts;
- GSP can dictate the fight wherever he wants
- Hendricks barely beat Condit, couldn't even do much to Condit on the ground (in fact condit got the better of those exchanges
- GSPs superior reach advantage will allow him to do his jab and step out of Hendrick's KO range.
- Once GSP gets hendricks to the ground, there's literally NOTHING hendricks can do to stop him.
- GSP has superior grappling and wrestling
Basically Hendricks is relying on one punch knockout power and against GSP who's a smart and calculated fighter, that's not going to really do him any good. I think the biggest threats to GSP right now in WW are Maia, Rory and Ellenberger.
What do you guys think?
You fail. Stop posting. You think wrestling is only on the feet?
"Wanderlei Silva has a stare-down that makes you think 'this is gonna hurt', but Fedor's makes you think 's---, I might die'." -- Dr Joe Bell, Pyschologist