Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Go Back   Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge

Mayberry Lounge Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #371
Frode Falch
Professional Fighter

vCash: 500
Maybe. it was just two days after i won a fight by TKO in a biggest stadium in Chiang Mai.

But i am glad he backed down. My GF dont want me to fight outside the ring or gym.

Old 07-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #372
Leagon

Black Belt

I think most (not all) things in life can be avoided by carrying yourself a certain way. I've never had to fight anyone because people don't really think of it as a possibility. I'm not even big, I'm just not the sort of person you fight.

Similarly, I wouldn't date a girl who looks like her ass is open to be slapped. I honestly can't imagine this happening with any of the girls I've been with. Why put myself at risk like that?

Leagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #373
MortalWombat
Praemitto ergo sum

Remember the time Blagoi Ivanov (the dude that beat Fedor in sambo) got stabbed in the heart in a bar brawl?

Admittedly, it was like 10 on 2 or something.